• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NE Magic on Sept 12, 2012

Hello fellow NY cruisers....this will be my DW and I 29th Disney cruise....we are just off the Hawaii cruise and we are excited about not having to fly to get the ship since we live in NY....looking forward to meeting all of you in September.....
Tom & Marilou

Hello fellow NY cruisers....this will be my DW and I 29th Disney cruise....we are just off the Hawaii cruise and we are excited about not having to fly to get the ship since we live in NY....looking forward to meeting all of you in September.....
Tom & Marilou

I was born in Amityville and lived in Bellmore before we moved out to Patchogue in Suffolk County. Alex

We booked this cruise two weeks ago while onboard the Fantasy. We are very excited! It will be me, my DH and DS who is 4. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Tom & Marilou

Welcome to the cruise, maybe we will actually get together on this one!

We booked this cruise two weeks ago while onboard the Fantasy. We are very excited! It will be me, my DH and DS who is 4. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Welcome to the group, I will add you to the roster. Let me know if you want to be included in the Fish Extender gift exchange.

We had to cancel this cruise. DH has a new job that only gives two weeks of vacation a year. Since we spent 3 weeks ov vacation time on the Hawaii trip in April she can't get any more time off. Hope everyone has a great trip. Be sure to talk this up so Disney will offer this trip again.

Drewmer

Anyone else staying up to book Palo and Spa tonight??

Wish we knew the dining schedule (Formal, Pirate) . . .

We had to cancel this cruise. DH has a new job that only gives two weeks of vacation a year. Since we spent 3 weeks ov vacation time on the Hawaii trip in April she can't get any more time off. Hope everyone has a great trip. Be sure to talk this up so Disney will offer this trip again.

Drewmer

Sorry you had to cancel, maybe we will run into each other on another cruise.

Semi-formal = Thursday
Pirate = Saturday

Thanks for the info. We booked a Palo brunch and 2 excursions, we found the Disney price for the hop on hop off bus about the same as if we bought it ourselves off the internet, and some of the dates were not available on the internet.

We did some reservation early yesterday, Palo Brunch for first sea day, and a couple excursions.

Lynn and I were posting at the same time.

:cool1::banana::yay:

I am a happy camper today. I made the final cruise payment three weeks before it was due.

Its been a very rocky and shakey last month and half. The travel agent that I use store location was shutdown and all my records got transfer to a new location without my travel agent. So, I had to move the arrangement back to my name and do all the work. The only thing left is to book the transportion to and from New York. After that decesion if I want to extend my vacation and stay a day or two in New York City. Ok enough with my venting.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::thumbsup2party:

:cool1::banana::yay:

I am a happy camper today. I made the final cruise payment three weeks before it was due.

Its been a very rocky and shakey last month and half. The travel agent that I use store location was shutdown and all my records got transfer to a new location without my travel agent. So, I had to move the arrangement back to my name and do all the work. The only thing left is to book the transportion to and from New York. After that decesion if I want to extend my vacation and stay a day or two in New York City. Ok enough with my venting.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::thumbsup2party:

Congrats on making final payment early! Good luck with the travel agent situation.

I have been doing some research on things to do, and I am happy with our excursions of the Hop On Hop Off bus at both ports. One includes a train ride to Reversing Falls.

Congrats on making final payment early! Good luck with the travel agent situation.

I have been doing some research on things to do, and I am happy with our excursions of the Hop On Hop Off bus at both ports. One includes a train ride to Reversing Falls.

On a postitive note, I am good friends with my travel agent so I am still able to get her help with a phone call. She just cant do any of my arrangements.

Count us in - it will be me and DH - this will be the first time in our 24 years of marriage that we vacationed with our kids - it's going to be interesting :)

If its not too late we would like to join in on the FE exchange as well.

Count us in - it will be me and DH - this will be the first time in our 24 years of marriage that we vacationed with our kids - it's going to be interesting :)

If its not too late we would like to join in on the FE exchange as well.

Welcome abroad dthogue and family

I did received the test email for the fe and it looks like your promotion of hop on hop off bus will be getting two more sale in each port.

We are interested in joining the fish extender gift exchange.
Haven't yet decided on excursions. Going to make final payment this week...so excited!

Did you pick a cut off date for the FE. I am hoping to know mid August if my Mom and I are able to sail with you. My DH and I leave on Sunday, and will be doing this same cruise. I will post and helpful tidbits when we return. I will try and answer questions. If there is something in particular that you want me to look for or find out, let me know before Sunday.

Vicki

I stopped getting notifications, so I haven't checked in awhile. DH and I are getting VERY excited for this cruise. We're doing the 2 night next month, but really can't wait to get onto a longer cruise. I can't remember if we signed up for the FE, but if not, we'd love to join in!

Cannot wait till our cruise...I keep scouring the boards to find out more information!! Not sure if our son is coming with us...it's his senior year in hs and he is not sure if he wants to join us but we are going either way (thanks to my parents staying with him :goodvibes)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter