NE Magic on Sept 12, 2012

Please remove ggriffith639 from the FE list we have to re-book, I was accepted into nursing school so we can't make it this go around :wave2:

Sorry to say we had to change our cruise to one in 2013. Hope everyone enjoys the cruise.

Wishing those who are leaving us either great success in endeavors and happy future cruises.

Sorry to see people go but good luck with everything you are doing. I am hoping that we have more action on this thread when the summer comes and the date is even closer!!!

We are waiting at John Wayne Airport for our flight home from the Hawaii cruise. It was a great cruise! This one is now next. Time to start researching ports. You will not know dining rotation until you check in, unless you request a specific rotation (and I have no idea how to do that), I have not heard anything about formal or theme nights, anyone else heard?

Need to change people in room sadly my mom passed:sad1: so we will be bringing my uncle with us instead to celebrate my aunt Patricia's birthday. So in the room now
6558 Donnetta, Patricia, and Steven

Do you want to be added to the Fish Extender gift exchange list?

Sorry Lynn G, missed this post in April. Excuse my ignorance, but what is a fish extender? I'm assuming it's a way for folks to exchange gifts with each other, but would really appreciate some more detail.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Do you want to be added to the Fish Extender gift exchange list?

Sorry Lynn G, missed this post in April. Excuse my ignorance, but what is a fish extender? I'm assuming it's a way for folks to exchange gifts with each other, but would really appreciate some more detail.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Fish Extenders are a gift exchange, there is a "fish" for messages by your stateroom door, some of us have gotten "fish extenders" that we hang on the fish (like a letter organizer) - and we will bring some small give and put in each other's fish extenders (or FE for short). There is a thread here somewhere dedicated to FE's. The gifts are whatever the giver wants to give, could be as simple as some candy, some folks make very elaborate gifts, some will bring something from where they live, many will be Disney oriented. I understand the kids especially enjoy the custom, but us big kids have fun too coming back to the room and seeing what has been delivered in our absence. Hope this helps.

Need to change people in room sadly my mom passed:sad1: so we will be bringing my uncle with us instead to celebrate my aunt Patricia's birthday. So in the room now
6558 Donnetta, Patricia, and Steven

Sorry to hear about your Mom. I have changed the names on the roster.

We just booked this cruise. Have flight reservations to come in on the day of the cruise. Lynn, please add us to the fish extender list. Alex
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

We just booked this cruise. Have flight reservations to come in on the day of the cruise. Lynn, please add us to the fish extender list. Alex
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hey First Timers - Thought you guys always do the first cruises? The first Canada cruise (5-day) is June 10...you're not doing the first any longer?

Here is a new copy of the roster, again, it will not copy in the spreadsheet form, so just try to follow each line out.

DIS Name-Name-Stateroom #-# of adults-# of children-FE exchange

3CStuart 7514 2
acomasdiaz 2 DD/7, DS/5 FE exchange
Disney9.9.10 2
Donald & Daily Duck 2 DS? FE exchange
DonnettaR Donnetta & Uncle Steve & Aunt Patricia 3 FE exchange
drewmer 4
Epcotrulz FE exchange
first timers Alex & Carolyn 2 FE exchange
JKeller 5 5
lorimay fe (?)
Michelle1377 Michelle 7
Neriberi 2 DD/5 FE exchange
PixieintheCity Carol & fiance 2 DS/11, DD/5
plyeng2ff/BringEeyore2DCL Arthur & Danielle 2 FE exchange
Prinny27 2 FE exchange
rhunit1 FE exchange
Scott H/Lynn G Scott & Lynn 7628 2 FE exchange
TChrist05 Tom & Marilou 2
Trekker 4

Hey First Timers - Thought you guys always do the first cruises? The first Canada cruise (5-day) is June 10...you're not doing the first any longer?

Unfortunately my company changed the method for earning vacation time, and with the Fantasy maiden voyage so close the 15 night Hawaii cruise, I ran out of vacation days. So our first cruises have ended after 14 years of firsts with DCL. We were very bummed out when we disemarked for the Wonder Hawaii cruise knowing it was the end of our firsts. We do want to sail out of NYC to NE/Canada and we decided on this cruise to sail with Scott and Lynn. Alex

Unfortunately my company changed the method for earning vacation time, and with the Fantasy maiden voyage so close the 15 night Hawaii cruise, I ran out of vacation days. So our first cruises have ended after 14 years of firsts with DCL. We were very bummed out when we disemarked for the Wonder Hawaii cruise knowing it was the end of our firsts. We do want to sail out of NYC to NE/Canada and we decided on this cruise to sail with Scott and Lynn. Alex

Alex - Even if it's not the "first" you will still have fun. Too bad you won't get new vac days until Sept rather than June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter