NE Magic on Sept 12, 2012

Again, here is the info I have on my spreadsheet, it will not copy here as a spreadsheet, so will be hard to follow without the columns, but if anyone wants to see it as a spreadsheet, PM me your e-mail and I will e-mail it to you.

DIS Name Name Stateroom # # of adults # of children FE exchange
3CStuart 7514 2
acomasdiaz 2 DD/7, DS/5 Yes
Disney9.9.10 2
Donald & Daily Duck 2 DS? Yes
DonnettaR Donnetta, Helen, Patricia 3 Yes
drewmer 4
Epcotrulz Yes
ggriffth639 Anthony, Christina 6635 2 Yes
lorimay
Michelle1377 Michelle 7
Neriberi 2 DD/5 Yes
nordkin Donna, Joi 6134 2 Yes
plyeng2ff/BringEeyore2DCL Arthur, Danielle 2 Yes
Prinny27 2 Yes
rhunit1 Yes
Scott H/Lynn G Scott, Lynn 7628 2 Yes
Trekker 4
JKeller 5 5 ?

Is the above list the people travelling? Not the FE correct? We will not be doing the FE this trip.

Is the above list the people travelling? Not the FE correct? We will not be doing the FE this trip.

Yes, I have added everyone as they posted (I hope), if it would show as a spreadsheet, you could easily see a column for FE, the "Yes" indicates FE, there should be no "Yes" by your name.

Hello NE cruisers! Unfortunately DH and I had to change our cruise dates because of my work, so we will no longer be joining you on this cruise :( I hope to see lots of pictures though!!

I seem to be a little too excited over this cruise - I've been making two fish extender characters a week lately! I'm quite addicted. I'm thinking of a way to be apart of the FE program without having to deliver all of the goods all over the ship with a baby and possibly quite pregnant. Maybe I could make extras and leave them in a second fish extender with a note on it so people could drop gifts off and pick up mine to them there? Hmm...something to ponder over. :confused:

I've already started to pack! I have a box in my closet now with random must take things thrown in. I can't wait to take my daughter on this cruise!

Hello NE cruisers! Unfortunately DH and I had to change our cruise dates because of my work, so we will no longer be joining you on this cruise :( I hope to see lots of pictures though!!

Sorry to see you go!

We are back from the Fantasy Maiden Voyage - great trip! Next we have the Wonder to Hawaii, then this will be the next cruise on the schedule, and we can start researching the Canadian ports.

Ooh, glad to find this thread!!

So excited to be cruising to these ports. We've sailed the Magic once before to the Western Caribbean and it was the best vacation we ever had, so expectations are high for this trip!

Once we booked, my fiance of 16 years casually mentioned that this might be a good time to make good on our promise to make it official sometime this year - seeing as we'll be sailing with our DS (11) and DD (5) and Disney saw fit to send the Magic to pick us up in our backyard. :hug:

So, in what seemed like the blink of an eye our travel agent had me on the line with Disney Fairy Tale Weddings and we booked the wedding package add on! It will be just us and the kids (so far), but that's kind our style.

So glad to hear so many fellow DISers will be on this sailing, too!

So excited to be cruising to these ports. We've sailed the Magic once before to the Western Caribbean and it was the best vacation we ever had, so expectations are high for this trip!

Once we booked, my fiance of 16 years casually mentioned that this might be a good time to make good on our promise to make it official sometime this year - seeing as we'll be sailing with our DS (11) and DD (5) and Disney saw fit to send the Magic to pick us up in our backyard. :hug:

So, in what seemed like the blink of an eye our travel agent had me on the line with Disney Fairy Tale Weddings and we booked the wedding package add on! It will be just us and the kids (so far), but that's kind our style.

Wow! How exciting for you! Best wishes:wizard:

Welcome to the group! Congrats on the Fairy Tale Wedding! I will add you to the cruiser list.

Wow! How exciting for you! Best wishes:wizard:

Are you joining us also? If so, Welcome to you also.

Here is my current list, again, it will not post as spreadsheet, but I can e-mail spreadsheet to anyone who sends me e-mail address by PM. I tried to add spaces to make this more readable, but it doesn't work, if there is a "yes" next to your name, then you are signed up for FE exchange, I will get more info as we get closer (like stateroom number and number of adults and children).

DIS Name Name Stateroom ## of adults# of children FE exchange
3CStuart 7514 2
acomasdiaz 2 DD/7, DS/5 Yes
Disney9.9.10 2
Donald & Daily Duck 2 DS? Yes
DonnettaR Donnetta, Helen, Patricia 3 Yes
drewmer 4
Epcotrulz Yes
ggriffth639 Anthony, Christina 6635 2 Yes
JKeller 5(?) 5(?) ?
lorimay
Michelle1377 Michelle 7 (altogether)
Neriberi 2 DD/5 Yes
nordkin Donna, Joi 6134 2 Yes
PixieintheCity Carol, (fiance) 2 DS/11, DD/5
plyeng2ff/BringEeyore2DCL Arthur, Danielle 2 Yes
Prinny27 2 Yes
rhunit1 Yes
Scott H/Lynn G Scott, Lynn 7628 2 Yes
Trekker 4

Sorry for now I am lurking. I am sailing to Canada June 17 with my DH. I am hoping to do this cruise with my mom. But I won't find out til Aug if they will let me have off. So until I find out, I will just be lurking and chiming in now and then.

Sorry for now I am lurking. I am sailing to Canada June 17 with my DH. I am hoping to do this cruise with my mom. But I won't find out til Aug if they will let me have off. So until I find out, I will just be lurking and chiming in now and then.

Welcome, and hope that you will be able to join us with your mom.

Welcome to the group! Congrats on the Fairy Tale Wedding! I will add you to the cruiser list.

Are you joining us also? If so, Welcome to you also.

Thanks, Lynn G! Glad to be added to the list - looking forward to any meets or events that folks want to do on this cruise.

Never to Old, thanks for the kind words, too! Hope you get to come on this sailing, too!

Thanks for the welcome. There is a great Canadian thread on things to do in Halifax and Saint John. People from Canada have been great answering all of our questions. If anyone has any questions, I will be happy to let you know about our experiences from our June cruise. I can tell you that we didn't book any excursions in Halifax. We will be walking this Port. In Saint John we did book a tour that included the bay of Fundy, the names is escaping me.

Thanks, Lynn G! Glad to be added to the list - looking forward to any meets or events that folks want to do on this cruise.

Never to Old, thanks for the kind words, too! Hope you get to come on this sailing, too!

Do you want to be added to the Fish Extender gift exchange list?

Thanks for the welcome. There is a great Canadian thread on things to do in Halifax and Saint John. People from Canada have been great answering all of our questions. If anyone has any questions, I will be happy to let you know about our experiences from our June cruise. I can tell you that we didn't book any excursions in Halifax. We will be walking this Port. In Saint John we did book a tour that included the bay of Fundy, the names is escaping me.

We would love to hear of your adventures!

Have not yet heard anything about fireworks, if you hear anything, post it, we might know more after the first cruise out of NYC.

Hi everyone....can't wait to hear some reports from the first Canada Magic trips....it's getting closer to our sailing time!!!

Pixie - congrats on the fairytale wedding plans....that's just awesome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter