NE DISers..August 12, '06....Canobie Lake Park Meet!!! "places and times.. #113!!!"

What exact place do you plan to have us all meet up wearing our Lime Green Shirts and Home Depot Mickey Ears ??? One week to go ! :thumbsup2

MEG&MINNIE said:
What exact place to do plan to have us all meet up wearing our Lime Green Shirts and Home Depot Mickey Ears ??? One week to go ! :thumbsup2

It's tentative, but here is what I sort of have....have I told anyone how much I hate putting these together?? Anyway.....The meet at 1:00 will be at the International Food Plaza..that's by Kiddieland and the Yankee Cannonball entrance. Look for lime green!
At 6:00, I'm thinking the Portofino Restaurant by the Dance Hall Theater, back by the lake....again, look for the green.
But, this could change based on input of others who may be more familier than I with CLP. So, check back here the night before so you can know 'exactly' what the plan is...but I think it will be as I laid out.
See you all there!!!!

I better subscribe here, just so I can sneak up on you guys when you're not looking! Hi, Diane! Just thought to look here and see that you're planning a meet. Don't know if I can make it, because it's my DD's 18th b'day, and I'll probably be curled up in a corner, crying or something, but if I can, I'll see you there!

travelin' tigger said:
Well Diane, I definitely can't make it. The money just isn't there so we're headed to the Cape instead.

Yeah, I was trying to make it, but Jellyrolls is coming in 3 weeks so I gotta save my money.
Have fun everyone!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do :rotfl2:

Not official but I believe we will be there at 1:00. I need to converse with my boss to make sure that is right LOL ;)

I'm just glad that someone else organized the meet this time around ;)

UrsulasShadow said:
I better subscribe here, just so I can sneak up on you guys when you're not looking! Hi, Diane! Just thought to look here and see that you're planning a meet. Don't know if I can make it, because it's my DD's 18th b'day, and I'll probably be curled up in a corner, crying or something, but if I can, I'll see you there!
I got an idea...bring your 18 year old DD with you , you'll both have fun ! No one is ever too old to have fun ! :thumbsup2

You are funny Aengus, one oclock works for me. I read most of these posts, and I believe someone had a 17 year old son attending, is he still in attendance? Our 16 year old son is on the fence, and I thought he might be interested knowing someone his age will be there. I cannot wait until Sat, this should be a blast.

Janice, you know we'd rather see you than Aengus any day. I can't recall about the 17 year old son someone mentioned, but I know there will be girls around Dooza's age there. :)

Janice, my 14 DS will be there. As to my 16 DS..... who knows? If he's not working that day, we will be most likely dragging him along with us. Just not sure what kind of a mood he will be in, LOL! :teeth:

Brenda and I will be there all day. We will be arriving Friday night and staying at the Red Roof Inn Friday and Saturday night. Anyone else going to be there Friday night? Maybe we could get together for dinner.

Okay people.....official places and times...

1:00 at the International Food Plaza. That's by the entrance to Yankee Cannonball and the kiddie area.

6:00 at the Portofino Restaurant. That's down by the Dance Hall Theater, at the back of the park, by the lake.

Look for wandering packs of lime green....or WDW themed type shirts. Don't be shy...walk right on up and say 'Hi!'...what's the worst thing that can happen if it's not us...you may make a new friend, if so, bring them along!!!

Looks like the weather should be terrific.....low 70's and sunny. Maybe not so great for the Boston Tea Party, but great otherwise!!! See you all there!!!!

......or if you do plan on braving the Boston Tea Party, pack some extra dry clothes and a zip lock bag to store the wet ones :goodvibes .

See you all Saturday. Looking forward to meeting up with old friends and meeting lots of new ones!!!

Ladies, don't wear white t-shirts if you are going on the tea party ;)

Also, do they rent wheelchairs there? I might need one. I'm having pain in my foot. No fair.

What have you done to your foot?? See you on Sat....get off that foot, and elevate it. I don't want to hear any whining from you...you WILL have fun!!!!

TLinden16 said:
Ladies, don't wear white t-shirts if you are going on the tea party ;)

Also, do they rent wheelchairs there? I might need one. I'm having pain in my foot. No fair.

And wear your industrial strength bras if you are going on the Yankee Cannonball! Especially if you have, um, big shoes. :rotfl:

Rolls, I don't know about wheelchair rentals but in all seriousness, I just happen to have two pair of crutches and a walker in my trunk. I'm sure you could borrow them for the day if you need them. I'm supposed to be going tomorrow so I'll make a point of looking for wheelchair info.

I'm planning on the 1:00 meeting time. Canobie Lake Park two days in a row! I have tried talking my 15 year old son into joining me but no luck so far.

Ruth

Oh, qruthie, you don't have to ask. I'll be fine. I do have a bit of pain in my foot, but I can walk. I should be fine. Thanks though :)

and I ahve no idea what I did to my foot. I have pain on the top of it. i had it x-rayed tonight. Hopefully I'll hear something tomorrow.

TLinden16 said:
Oh, qruthie, you don't have to ask. I'll be fine. I do have a bit of pain in my foot, but I can walk. I should be fine. Thanks though :)

and I ahve no idea what I did to my foot. I have pain on the top of it. i had it x-rayed tonight. Hopefully I'll hear something tomorrow.

Hey, it won't be a problem to ask. One of the people I'm going with tomorrow may need one. In any case, if you get sore walking around, I do have the crutches available. They are the metal kind that go around your forearm, not the under the armpit style. Hopefully you won't need them!

threeboysmom said:
Janice, my 14 DS will be there. As to my 16 DS..... who knows? If he's not working that day, we will be most likely dragging him along with us. Just not sure what kind of a mood he will be in, LOL! :teeth:
I'm glad I can come here to find out what we are doing this weekend... As of Sunday on the way to church we weren't coming... :confused3

Somebody PM me if "our" plans change... :rotfl: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter