NBC Sports Bar & Grill

You never want to try a restaurant the first week anyway. Let them work out all the kinks on other customers then give it a shot!

People were eating in it last night........not a corporate thing like the other day, but regular folks.......but still no menu up outside and they were still saying it wasn't officially opening till Tuesday.

People were eating in it last night........not a corporate thing like the other day, but regular folks.......but still no menu up outside and they were still saying it wasn't officially opening till Tuesday.

Maybe a soft opening for friends and family of the new employees?

It was a mock service using TMs. Grand Opening is Tuesday.

That's what I meant when I said regular folks.....just not execs like Wednesday.........looks like they have a banana dessert to compete wit Emerils banana cream pie.........one of our TM friends had it and said it was just wow!!

I hate bananas so I won't eat it........:)

That's what I meant when I said regular folks.....just not execs like Wednesday.........looks like they have a banana dessert to compete wit Emerils banana cream pie.........one of our TM friends had it and said it was just wow!!

I hate bananas so I won't eat it........:)

schumgirl your there now! Have you started your posts or not till you get back home? I love reading your blogs!

schumgirl your there now! Have you started your posts or not till you get back home? I love reading your blogs!

Why thank you........that's very kind........

Sat at airport right now waiting to fly home after another amazing 18 nights..........will be starting trip report soon as I can..........:)

Excited to try this in 3 weeks! We'll be there on a Thursday for Thursday Night Football. Anxious to see how it compares to the atmosphere of ESPN Club at the Boardwalk.

Excited to try this in 3 weeks! We'll be there on a Thursday for Thursday Night Football. Anxious to see how it compares to the atmosphere of ESPN Club at the Boardwalk.

From what I've seen and read I'm expecting this place to blow ESPN club out of the water. I'll be interested to see your review. We'll be there for 11 nights starting Dec 1st and plan on watching sports there on multiple evenings.

From what I've seen and read I'm expecting this place to blow ESPN club out of the water. I'll be interested to see your review. We'll be there for 11 nights starting Dec 1st and plan on watching sports there on multiple evenings.

That's even more exciting! I'll definitely report back!

Can't wait to see what everyone thinks! We will be in US for Super Bowl Sunday and our plan is to try and eat here that night and watch the game.

I'm thinking if dinner there tomorrow night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter