NBA Finals - where to watch?

npt2010

Earning My Ears
So - I'm from Cleveland and with my Cavaliers in the NBA Finals - Game 1, 2 and 3 are while we are at WDW. I can honestly say, I'm pretty familiar with the World (we are DVC Members) and have been numerous times, but other than ESPN Zone - where would I be able to watch the games? Top of the World Lounge is another option, but anywhere else that anyone would recommend?

So - I'm from Cleveland and with my Cavaliers in the NBA Finals - Game 1, 2 and 3 are while we are at WDW. I can honestly say, I'm pretty familiar with the World (we are DVC Members) and have been numerous times, but other than ESPN Zone - where would I be able to watch the games? Top of the World Lounge is another option, but anywhere else that anyone would recommend?

At WDW, conventional "sports on TV" is the province of the bars and in your resort room.

grab beers and watch in your room. we watched the mayweather fight in our room the first week of may. i had a bunch of beer and it worked out great.

I have noticed that Resort bars at the Deluxe resorts often have sports on TV and will change the channel according to the overall consensus of patrons. We were able to catch games (not NBA at the time we were there) at Victoria Falls at AKL and the bar (forgot name) at Beach Club in the past.

GO CAVS! We were there last week and the kids had their Cavs jerseys on each day of a playoff game! We ended up watching from our rooms most of the time (bc the kids were exhausted by that time) but had plans to watch at Splitsville in DTD or ESPN zone. We are DVC too and stayed at BLT/Polynesian and both had pool bars with tvs set to the games!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter