• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Navigators for first Fantasy Western with Falmouth please

dznyacct

DIS Veteran
I know that the first Fantasy Western with Falmouth as a stop is a few weeks away, departing on May 10th. We will be sailing on May 24th, with the same itinerary. If one of the May 10th Fantasy cruisers could post navigators ASAP after their return, it would be GREATLY appreciated :cool1:! We will be in WDW pre-cruise and I would love to see the navigators before we board, so I can do some last minute planning. In particular I am interested in the tastings schedule :thumbsup2. Thanks :worship:

We will be on the May 10th sailing. I can email them to you if you like. I have tried to post things in the past and I never have any luck lol, darn computers:badpc:

I am also interested, we will be sailing on June 7th. So excited!! A little planning is always a good thing.

We will be on the May 10th sailing. I can email them to you if you like. I have tried to post things in the past and I never have any luck lol, darn computers:badpc:

Thank you so much :thumbsup2! I just sent you a PM with my email address.

You guys are good, we'll be on that first one, but our navigators get all folded and crunched by the end of the day.

I have access to high-quality scanners, so if anyone would like help scanning and posting, I am happy to lend assistance! Can't wait to start looking them over!

Go to guest services... They'll give you a set of nice ones at the end of the cruise! I got 10+ copies for my esl classes :-)

I am interested also. We are going on August 2

Can't send you a pm as I am new to the boards.

Have a great trip

Does anyone sailing this itinerary know the rotation for sure?
I've heard it is the following. Appreciate any confirmation.

Dining Rotations

AERAEER

ERAERRA

RAERAAE

TIA

yes-- you have the 3 dining rotations correct.. i had them confirmed by shore side concierge team about a month ago

yes-- you have the 3 dining rotations correct.. i had them confirmed by shore side concierge team about a month ago

Do you happen to know the menu rotation? I'm guessing Pirate Night is the 5th night?

TIA!

Do you happen to know the menu rotation? I'm guessing Pirate Night is the 5th night?

TIA!

Pirates is the night we leave Jamaica
Formal Night is the second night
and Semi-Formal / Captains Is our 2nd night at sea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter