Navigators for Disney Dream 5 night double dip

JoRo

Mouseketeer
Hi

We are trying to figure out which night will be best for DH and I to try Palo. I am unable to find on the blog or this forum disney dream 5 night double dip navigators - so maybe some one help with dining room rotations? We are on the July 10 Dream.

Bumping. We are on this same cruise. I can't remember but are we the first DD OF THE SUMMER SEASON or is there one in June? I've not done a DD before so we are very excited!

Bump again cause we're on the same cruise and would like to know the best night for Palo too.

I did a Double Dip on the Dream in June 2011. Not sure if the itinerary is the same as your upcoming cruise, but if you let me know your itinerary, I will dig up my Navigators and see if it is the same.

We are doing the July 19 double dip - itinerary B. It is CC,Nassau,CC and sea day at the end. Would love to see a navigator from this itinerary.

We are doing the July 19 double dip - itinerary B. It is CC,Nassau,CC and sea day at the end. Would love to see a navigator from this itinerary.

Our itinerary in June 2011 was CC, Nassau, at Sea and CC as the last day, so a little different than your upcoming DD cruise. Would you still like to see the Navigators?

We're on the double dip on July 29, itinerary B. I would love to see a Navigator for this type of cruise as well :)

I know there is a July 5 double dip on the Dream because I thought for 6 months we had booked that cruise while on board June of 2014. Over Christmas break I realized that we are on the July 10 DD! :banana:

Our itinerary in June 2011 was CC, Nassau, at Sea and CC as the last day, so a little different than your upcoming DD cruise. Would you still like to see the Navigators?

Yes! Would love to! Know they will be little different bit would give some good insight. Thanks!

Hi

We are trying to figure out which night will be best for DH and I to try Palo. I am unable to find on the blog or this forum disney dream 5 night double dip navigators - so maybe some one help with dining room rotations? We are on the July 10 Dream.

Do you want Navigators, or do you want the possible dining combinations for the 5 night? Dining combos won't be in the Navigators.

If you want the dining possibilities, you can change your thread title. Go to Edit, then Go Advanced, and change it to ask for that instead of Navigators.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter