Navigator

jrab0616

Earning My Ears
We are sailing on the Dream on Friday. I was wondering if anyone has recent navigators they'd be will to share a photo of? We are on the 3night Bahamas cruise to Nassau and Castaway Cay. The most recent I could find online was beginning of December.

I hope you are having a great cruise!! If you saved your navigators, could you post them? I leave next Friday and would love to see some new ones!

I'd love to see some newer ones as well - most of the ones I'm finding for the 4 night Dream cruises are from its inaugural sailing o_O

I hope you are having a great cruise!! If you saved your navigators, could you post them? I leave next Friday and would love to see some new ones!

I just got of a three day on the dream this morning. I will upload them if you still need them when I get home.

I have looked there and the newest 3 Night Dream is a Christmas cruise.
I'm not sure what you're looking for, but, for the most part, activities and other things don't change that often from cruise to cruise. Even one from December can be a guide as to what's going to be going on during your cruise. As would one from last week. They are only a guide.

I'm not sure what you're looking for, but, for the most part, activities and other things don't change that often from cruise to cruise. Even one from December can be a guide as to what's going to be going on during your cruise. As would one from last week. They are only a guide.

This will be DCL cruise 16 for me, so I pretty much could probably quote the Navigator. I just like to see the most updated version. No real reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter