Navigator Question

Victoria J

Mouseketeer
After several years of using the Disboards to find tons of valuable info from many knowledgeable Disboard people for my vacations, I'm still not sure that I quite understand the protocol and politics of it all. In reading through posts on the Cruise board, it seems that a lot of people would like access to Navigators from recent cruises. Is there an easy way to post them in a PDF or other format? Is there a main thread that I am just not finding on a search? Our next DCL cruise will be our first 7 night (just a BIT longer than the 3 nights on the Dream). Isn't there a sticky or something where helpful posters can easily get recent Navigators out to DCL cruisers?

There are sites that post navigators. Unfortunately, the ones that I'm aware of are not permitted to be posted here. The agency that owns the boards has the right to restrict/censor urls for any reason. If you do a google search, you should be able to locate some.

i tried to google them but only got navigators from early 2011 nothing recent. Any other tips to get more current ones?

What specifically are you looking for? Ship? Length? Ports? It would help in being able to send you some or point you in a direction if I knew what you were needing.

If you go up to Staterooms in the red bar above and drop it down, Navigators is last in the list. That will take you to Navigators other cruisers have posted on this site. It looks like the most recent is Dec 2011, but there is a variety of ship/length/destinations to go through. I'm not sure how you could go about adding to that list*.

*Just checked: there is a link right on that page to submit new ones in PDF format so everyone can share.

I don't know which links are allowed and which aren't, but if you google DIBB, which is like DIS for Brits :), there is someone posting Navigators from their MV on Fantasy last week - Search the forum for 'Surf & Turf'.

Thanks so much for the info! We are on the 7 night Western on the Fantasy January 19, 2013. Only 280 more days to sail! I was able to find the link on All Ears and it's really good to know that you can actually post them via PDF on the DIS. Never even thought to look there. Duh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter