• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Navigator of the Seas March 2015

C & L Shaw

Goofy4DisneyWorld
We are going on the Navigator of the Seas out of Galveston next March. We can't wait and are looking to see if any fellow Dis'ers are going during the same time.

This will be our first cruise and we are going without the kids.... Super excited:yay:

We're thinking about it. Our Spring Break week is one week off from everyone else so it looks like it's actually affordable. We went on the Mariner in November 2012 and had a blast.

We are going on the Navigator of the Seas out of Galveston next March. We can't wait and are looking to see if any fellow Dis'ers are going during the same time. This will be our first cruise and we are going without the kids.... Super excited:yay:

I looked at this cruise for around March 16th or so, can't decide. We live in Oklahoma so could drive to Galveston.

I looked at this cruise for around March 16th or so, can't decide. We live in Oklahoma so could drive to Galveston.

That's sounds great. We live just south of Lawton, right on the OK/TX border. We were looking at the Promenade Staterooms but we think we are going to get a balcony stateroom. Through our research it looks like deck 7 is a decent choice. Do you know any different? As stated before, this will be our first cruise.

We just booked our stateroom. :yay: At first we were going to book a promenade room, but the more we researched we ended up booking an E1 - Deluxe Ocean view Stateroom with Balcony. Our room is 9392, which is an aft room. Hoping it will be fairly smooth :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter