• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

'National Treasure' on Ship?

DisnyMik

Mouseketeer
We were wondering if NATIONAL TREASURE was playing on the Wonder this week? I may be too early in asking, huh? Just thinking that there may be a DISer on the ship that may respond!

How long do they usually run movies on the ship?

Thanks a bunch!!!

I would bet it would be since it is a Disney brand film. DCL usually premiers it as sea the day it premiers on land.

We saw it the other night and thought it was very good!!!

MJ

I saw it also and liked it. It is not getting good reviews, though. Anyone notice the similarities to The DaVinci Code novel?

Joanne
:earsgirl:

DW and I just got off the Magic and it was not showing then. The Incredibles was the big feature.

We were on the Wonder last week and it was not showing. The Incredibles was the big movie. Also Ladder 49. And a few others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

is there any place to look and find out what they are showing on the ships?

I am really surprised that neither ship is showing National Treasure and would be even more surprised if they do not show it in the future.....

It did not get good reviews but when I went the theatre was packed and people really seemed to enjoy it!!!

I never listen to what critics say...after all it is just their opinion and I like to make my own.

MJ

National Treasure just opened in theaters on Nov 19th so it would not have been on the Nov 14th Wonder, but should have been on the Nov 13th Magic and Nov 18th Wonder.

Movies STILL on the Wonder include POTC and Finding Nemo, along with Brother Bear, Home on the Range, Around the World in 80 days, The Village.....

Of course the biggie was The Incredibles. :)

We just returned home yesterday from the Wonder. My eleven year old son was extremely disappointed. The first Movie program we read showed it was preimering that week on the Wonder. Then there was a revision and it was not showing. So my quess is it will be very soon, if not this week.

Live from the Wonder ... National Treasure is being premiered tonight on the Wonder at 11:00 p.m. It is scheduled to play every day hereafter, many showings each day.

Kids can't wait to see it!!!!

Hello Wonder cruiser.

Hope you are having a good trip.

No questions, just HI and enjoy.

:D

Originally posted by jmcross
I saw it also and liked it. It is not getting good reviews, though. Anyone notice the similarities to The DaVinci Code novel?

Joanne
:earsgirl:

I noticed the similarities to The DaVinci Code - the Masons, the Knights Templar, etc. etc. In fact, when I first saw the previews for this movie, I thought maybe it was a loose adaptation! Having said all of that, I saw the movie last weekend and liked it. It is highly improbable but the locations and reverence for American History were great and all in all, it was a fun popcorn movie. It's nice that it's PG, I can take my Indiana Jones-loving DDs to it now!

Carla

We have been holding out seeing The Incredibles since we knew we would be on the Magic a few weeks after the premiere.

My question is: How often will they be showing The Incredibles on the December 4th Western. Will it be a couple showings every day or more spread out?

Thanks again to all!!!

QUOTE]Originally posted by DISNEYFAMILYOFFOUR
We have been holding out seeing The Incredibles since we knew we would be on the Magic a few weeks after the premiere.

My question is: How often will they be showing The Incredibles on the December 4th Western. Will it be a couple showings every day or more spread out?

Thanks again to all!!!
[/QUOTE]
When we went it showed at the WDT twice on Wednesday and at the BVT 3 times on friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter