National One Way Rental Deal from FL

MrBill64

Mouseketeer
National has a pretty good deal on one way car rentals out of Florida for April and May. For those that don't mind flying to Orlando renting a car then driving back home instead of flying this is a great deal. $10/day for a mid size, $12/day full size, and $15/day mini van. I believe you need to pick up your car from April 4th through May 31st with a maximum rental period of 21 days. Check out their web site for more info or to check availability.

Bill

You can make that even better because you are allowed to use codes and/or coupons with the one way deal. We are flying to Orlando from Portland ME, renting a car or van(haven't finalized yet) and using while there and driving back to Portland. All together 10 days for $135 tax incl. Thats for the van, compact was right at the $100. If you don't mind driving its a great deal.

You can make that even better because you are allowed to use codes and/or coupons with the one way deal. We are flying to Orlando from Portland ME, renting a car or van(haven't finalized yet) and using while there and driving back to Portland. All together 10 days for $135 tax incl. Thats for the van, compact was right at the $100. If you don't mind driving its a great deal.

I used the walmart code 5000304, and a $40 off weekly e coupon which I found on the "National" page of mousesavers. You can try the different codes and coupons on there, and find the combination that works best for your dates.

My sister does this almost every spring. She & hubby fly down from Maine, rent a car, vacation here, pick up stock (in Miami) for her business and drive back. Voila! It's a business trip, too! Generally her car runs only about $100 (one time it was only $85). My husband drove one way to Maine from here last year, kept the car for a week and it was only $72. At the Portland Airport drop off, Alamo was stunned at what he paid (or didn't pay). He decided to do this because a rental car in Maine for the week was $350. Way to beat the system!

We did this last year, worked out great. Car rental companies typically offer these types of deals to get thier cars where they need them.

The sping/summer kicks off the busy car rental season up north.

You can usually find a similar deal going in the opposite direction in the fall.

Wow - we are looking at this for our trip - total for 9 days is like $77 after you take the coupons off!!!!

If you rent the vehicle for at least 5 days you can use this coupon ID code ND1881JDK . It will get you $40 off your rental cost but you still have the taxes and fees. We are renting a one way rental this April and were only going to keep the car for 3 days for our trip home, but if we keep the car for 5 days and use this code it is cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter