National on the Aisle location?

Shelly

<font color=green>Doesn't know that anyone can be
I have never rented a car before. Reserved the national on the aisle. I have been to the orlando airport before. Do I just head toward the national desk(I realize I don't check in at the counter) and then outside from there? Is it clearly marked?
Just don't want to wander around like an idiot.

If you're setup with Emerald Aisle, I assume they have all your information, so there's no need to go to the counter or to the National area within the terminal. Just get your bags then head down a level to the ground transportation level. The car rental garage is shared by all the on-site agencies. Just follow signs to that area (usually around the middle of the terminal building) and you'll see directions to all of the agencies. Just follow the signs to National and you'll be all set.

First make sure your account is all set up, and you've reserved a midsize car that shows "Emerald Aisle" service.

Rental car signs abound in the airport, and then once you're on the bottom floor you will continue to see lots and lots of signs. The National signs will be evident, and just follow them out. Follow the signs to Emerald Aisle (again assuming you set up a midsize and Emerald Aisle shows on your confirmation) and pick a car and drive it to the exit to talk to a person in a booth! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter