National Nav system & EA- How do I add a nav system?

coachyo

DIS Veteran
I am using EA in June with the Visa code and the $30 off coupon and was wondering how I add a nav system. When do I get it? Are they easy to use? It is for DW & DD when I am not with them. Are my vehicle choices limited to use a nav system?

Thanks, YO

I have never rented a navigation system from a car rental, however, National does have a coupon for 50% off a navigation system. The only problem is that you can only use 1 coupon so you couldn't combine it with your $30 off coupon. Do you live near a Sam's Club. Ours recently had all there navigation systems on sale for $99. If your able to buy one, rather than rent, you can actually preprogram it before your trip. Good Luck!

The 50% off isn't good in June when we are going. :sad1 I may check on one at Costco (no Sam's membership) and see what is cooking there.

Anyone ever get one using the EA?

Thanks, YO

You pick out the car from the EA and pick up the navigation system from the kiosk on your way out.

Szymon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter