National Lampoon's Fun w/Dis Friends 2010!! ~ DAY 7-Final :( 6/27

Ok, at first, I got very sad thinking that this was over.. then I realized.. you just got back from another trip, right?!?

READY WHEN YOU ARE!!:surfweb:

Thanks for a fabulous report! I really enjoy reading about your adventures, especially with your DIS friends. Sure hope I can meet up with you all someday...

Hey Cherie.

Saw you post on Faunt's TR and was curious if you started another TR for your June trip or if you decided not to do one?

:wizard:

Hey Cherie.

Saw you post on Faunt's TR and was curious if you started another TR for your June trip or if you decided not to do one?

:wizard:

I think I'm going to skip this one. We are switching DS to a different school this year. So between trying to get settled with that plus all the normal back to school stuff, I just wouldn't be a very good TR writer anyway.

I'm about to send you a PM!;)

I think I'm going to skip this one. We are switching DS to a different school this year. So between trying to get settled with that plus all the normal back to school stuff, I just wouldn't be a very good TR writer anyway.

I'm about to send you a PM!;)

But you will do a June 2012 one right !!!!!

DRAT it's over! Ah well... There's always the next one to keep us entertained!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter