• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

National Contract ID 5004625 - anyone use recently?

Rash

Gosh, it sure is swell in here.
Anyone use this ID recently? Were you asked for any documentation?

I think it's one of those "iffy" codes. If I'm thinking of the right one, there's a defunct but well-used thread some pages back, discussing it.

I think it's one of those "iffy" codes. If I'm thinking of the right one, there's a defunct but well-used thread some pages back, discussing it.

Oh, not for me then. Glad I didn't try it cuz then I'd be so sad to leave an great rate behind. Thanks!

State of GA employees. Includes LDW. As with any employer-specific code: if you do not qualify, have a backup plan, and BE ABSOLUTELY SURE that you have alternate, primary insurance coverage that includes loss of use. If someone hits you, you can bet that National won't honor the LDW once they figure out that you don't actually work for GA.

I have been playing around with codes and coupons for an upcoming rental and I am getting the best deal with the Airtran code# 6600422 and the $35
E-coupon# ND1276FDT. Good Luck!

I have been playing around with codes and coupons for an upcoming rental and I am getting the best deal with the Airtran code# 6600422 and the $35
E-coupon# ND1276FDT. Good Luck!

Forgive my lack of knowledge, but the "Airtran Code"..is it for employees of Airtran? People who flew Airtran to MCO? Anyone? I don't want to even price out a code that I am not qualified for, as it will just tick me off to realize the at others are paying a ton less, and I'm a chump paying full boat. :goodvibes

I have tried every code known to man and this GA Employees code is by far the best rate of them all for out trip in November. Just wondering how often it is used and whether anyone encountered any problems using it.

Forgive my lack of knowledge, but the "Airtran Code"..is it for employees of Airtran? People who flew Airtran to MCO? Anyone? I don't want to even price out a code that I am not qualified for, as it will just tick me off to realize the at others are paying a ton less, and I'm a chump paying full boat. :goodvibes
AirTran code most likely means for members of AirTran's Frequent Flyer (or whatever they call it - A+?) club. I know I get a good rate using Continental's code, and I'm just a member, not an employee. Not as good a rate as the poster above you ;) but better than elsewhere.

As with any employer-specific code: if you do not qualify, have a backup plan
What kind of backup plan? If I make alternate reservations and don't show up for them, won't I get charged a no-show fee? I'm an Emerald Club member, so they have my cc number.

Sorry I didn't explain that code better, the airtran code is as Kattieeldr stated. It is a code that can be used by anyone registered as an A+ Rewards member with Airtran. It is simple and free to register, and you are then elegible to use the "Airtran code" it is listed as a legit code on Mousesavers.com.

Sorry I didn't explain that code better, the airtran code is as Kattieeldr stated. It is a code that can be used by anyone registered as an A+ Rewards member with Airtran. It is simple and free to register, and you are then elegible to use the "Airtran code" it is listed as a legit code on Mousesavers.com.

Thanks for the clarification. :)

I just rented this past weekend using the 5004625 code and did not have any problems. As a matter of fact, I was charged $9 less than what was shown on my confirmation.

Just used 5004625 with no problems. Someone said it includes LDW, but it doesn't. You could see right on the reservation that it didn't include it. We are executive aisle and was lucky enough to snatch the last van on the aisle.

Just used 5004625 with no problems. Someone said it includes LDW, but it doesn't. You could see right on the reservation that it didn't include it. We are executive aisle and was lucky enough to snatch the last van on the aisle.
Did you book a standard car and just grab a van?

I just rented this past weekend using the 5004625 code and did not have any problems. As a matter of fact, I was charged $9 less than what was shown on my confirmation.
Did you go to the counter or were you emerald aisle?

Just used it this week, returned the car on 8/12. But I was in Denver, not MCO.

I am an Emerald Executive member so I went right out to the Executive Selection. I wondered if I would have any issues because their system was down when I checked out. The agent just wrote down my driver's license, credit card info and whether or not I wanted the prepaid gas. I did not even show my Emerald card. I wondered what was going to happen since I drove off without any confirmation of them having my reservation. But when I returned the car there were no issues. I was charged the exact amount that I was quoted on my reservation, no questions asked.

I used 5004625 and ND1276FDT. There was no insurance included.

I booked a full size (we are executive aisle) and their was 1 van on emerald aisle pulling out and we snatched the one that was in the executive aisle. No problems with the code.

I just saved another $17 with the Airtran code. Every little bit helps.

This is the first time in the last 5 years worth of trips that I've seen the rental rates as high as they are. The four previous trips were all around $160-170 for eight days, everything included. This year it's about $100 more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter