National-combining codes-fullsize 9 days Jan. 261.28 complete

mark & sandra

DIS Veteran
Just went to check rates at National. They now offer fullsize for 179.00 weekly and 27.54 add. days. The screen automatically generates code of NHOL and I used Disney club contract code, I also entered the code from the Entertainment book for 20.00 off and ressie came up 202.38 w/ disc. and 261.28 complete. I tried many different groups of codes and many did not work (National's site alerted me to errors with some of my coupons or codes). Combining these 3 codes helped lower my rate an add. 30.54.
Not much, but I'll take it.

Thanks for the tip. Of all the rental companies and codes this has given me the best price by far.

Greetings everyone-
I have just ordered an entertainment book from my kids school and I wanted to try to book the NHOL rate b4 it's sold our .
Could someone pls. post the coupon code os I don't have to wait until next week to book.
Thanks
Maureen

Mark & Sandra: we're going down for 9 days in January, too. The price you got is great - I've only found that price for a compact!

The National offer on Disneyclub.com expires 12/31/02, and I didn't see the 2003 offers on the site. Did you get the club contract code from the printed info mailed to your home? Or maybe it's the same code.

I just can't wait until I get home to look it up in my disneyclub binder - I want to book now!

Thanks for posting your find!

Originally posted by Wiggle
Mark & Sandra: we're going down for 9 days in January, too. The price you got is great - I've only found that price for a compact!

The National offer on Disneyclub.com expires 12/31/02, and I didn't see the 2003 offers on the site. Did you get the club contract code from the printed info mailed to your home? Or maybe it's the same code.

I just can't wait until I get home to look it up in my disneyclub binder - I want to book now!

Thanks for posting your find!
I used the old Disney Club conract # 5901600, found on mousesavers site and the coupon # from the entertainment book for 20.00 off and the rate code was automatically set on NHOL. As for expiration dates, if the web site accepts it and I print it out , they usually do except your quote. They should still honor quotes given with Disney Club disc.

Wiggle- I jusy went back and tried my #s again and the National site is still giving me the same prices that I posted above for a FULL size car. Are you getting the same price for your 9 day rental? If not what are your days and pick-up and drop-off times.

Hi, Mark & Sandra - Yes, this works! Thanks so much. I haven't purchased my Entertainment book yet because my friend buys it from her nephew who hasn't given it to her yet. (We split its cost.) But I can see the rate is $222 - if I take off the $20 for the Entertainment coupon, it's $202 for a full size! Yahoo! Can you PM me the Entertainment code so I can book it now?

Did you get EA also?

You're the best! Thanks.

I didn't join EA, I don't think it would save me any more money. I'm already combining three codes to get this price. Do you think it will save me more $$ if I join? If it's just for the convienience, then I would pass on it. I've never encountered lines that were very long.

I joined EA. It's free through Disney Club. The reason I joined is not because of the convenience, although that's great, but because my DH will stand at the counter for what seems like hours asking the agent which cars in which colors are available. This way, he can see his choices, pick one, and we can load 'er up and go!

Thanks for the help. I got the same rate you did.

I have a reservation I made in the summer with DC and EA. I just tried to add the new Entertainment coupon and my price went UP $150!!! Needless to say I kepy my original reservation. Can you use the Entertainment coupon with the others?

Thanks for the tip but mine also went up $10....I'll stick with my DC coupon...

Hi Zurgswife and mom23guys2- When I added my coupon for 20.00 off from Entertainment book, I used the old contract ID from the DC (5901600) and the rate code from National's site (NHOL) and just put in the coupon # for the rate I got. If you don't have an entertainment book and need the coupon #, just pm me and I'll send it to you. You would need to have an entertainment book by the time you go to pick up the car though. Remember to only replace the coupon #, and to leave the DC contract ID # in.

I used my coupon from the entertainment book....It was higher then my current quote by $10....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter