National Car Rental code XZ53043

Dawg74

Mouseketeer
:) Hi there.

I see mention of this code several time over the past few months. I want to book using it because the rate is so cheap, but wondered if anyone had any experiences with it? It says Compass Group, which I am not a member or employee of. If anyone has used it successfully or otherwise please let me know.

Thanks

Dawg74

Hi again, just thought I would bump this to page one again, if anyone has any info or experience please let me know. :)

Also wondering if anyone has had any luck with this code and not being associated with company.

I'll be trying it in Feb. I was using the Klm code, but this one has a better rate. I joined the flying blue to qualify, but they never askedr for any proof. From what I'm reading, this code was introduced here by GME, who I trust,

Be careful with that code if you use it, as it doesn't include unlimited miles. It charged .25 per mile, which could add up quickly. I still find the KLM code to be the cheapest National deal out there, I use it all the time and never have had a problem.

Be careful with that code if you use it, as it doesn't include unlimited miles. It charged .25 per mile, which could add up quickly. I still find the KLM code to be the cheapest National deal out there, I use it all the time and never have had a problem.

Is it .25 per mile from the start, or only above a certain number? I didn't see the mileage issue....

Is it .25 per mile from the start, or only above a certain number? I didn't see the mileage issue....

I was pricing out the same car type we have reserved for our April 2014 trip and I mis-looked and saw the mileage charge. It did include 2200 free miles, but that code is still double what the KLM code is for my dates.

In case it helps anyone, I actually got a cheaper rate with National using the Car and Driver code XVC1092, and I usually use my KLM code.

I just checked the code and it says "unlimited miles" under "Inclusive Rate Terms".

FWIW, I would still be wary about using that code if you are not an employee or customer of the Compass Group.

I tried a booking with this code and it offered me 1400 miles, which for a week in Florida should be lots for us. I also feel wary like some of you have mentioned. I don't want to wind up paying the rack rate near Christmas because I am not entitled to it.

You can Google "National coupon codes" or something similar, play around with them, and see what combination gets you the cheapest rate. I used a code from AARP (but you might not be old enough, and we had to show our AARP card).

It depends on the vehicle chosen, many of them have unlimited miles included.

It depends on the vehicle selection. It states rather clearly what is or is not included in the rate. IF there is a mileage charge it is after a large number of free miles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter