National Car - just got Standard SUV for $4 less then intermediate

Me too please! LOL - sorry, you must be going nuts with all the private messages right now!!

Here is what worked for me - I have been messing around with it for weeks trying to get a better deal, and finally hit on one that worked!

Product rate code 5000304 (this is from walmart)

Product rate code CAW3 (this was from a national ad in working mother magazine)

Coupon ID from the National site Coupon ID: ND9172JDF ($25 off) (went to the national site and clicked on the specials to get to this coupon.

My dates are 1/25 - 2/1 MCO to MCO - Good Luck & Hope you can save some $$$ too!!

Paula in CTpirate:

Here is what worked for me - I have been messing around with it for weeks trying to get a better deal, and finally hit on one that worked!

Product rate code 5000304 (this is from walmart)

Product rate code CAW3 (this was from a national ad in working mother magazine)

Coupon ID from the National site Coupon ID: ND9172JDF ($25 off) (went to the national site and clicked on the specials to get to this coupon.

My dates are 1/25 - 2/1 MCO to MCO - Good Luck & Hope you can save some $$$ too!!

Paula in CTpirate:

:yay: :yay: This worked for me too! $21 cheaper than intermediate for Feb 3-11! Thank-you Thank-you:woohoo:

Try switching to 5760339 as your contract ID and see if it brings it down. It is a BJ's code that give 15%.

:thumbsup2

Thanks for all the codes. . . .we saved another $50 on our SUV rental :cool1:
$330 for 12 days in February

Sandra

:firefight :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter