Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
you do great designs maybe you can help me with my idea for my friends and i for our graduation I am graduating from nursing school so on my cap i was thinking if someone can design a tinkerbell or minnie dressed like a nurse that says Nursing class of 2010 and at the bottom its say i survived Mrs. B my cap is black or any other ideas for nursing school graduate
Thanks so much

Someone had requested a Dumbo Star and needed it soon..............

Dumbo.jpg

Love your disigns!! There are so many that I want to request but I will start with these. I'm very new to this, so not sure how to do it.
When they are complete, how do I retrieve them, print out, etc.

I love your Mickey Ear Hats, could you do me the following in them:
Cinderella - Abby
Baby Minnie - Emma
Mickey Mouse - Ed, Cody, Ray, Andrew,
Minnie Mouse - Leslie, Abby, Val, Sarah

Donald Duck Star
Daisy Duck Star

Gold Wedding Rings - Ed & Leslie - celebrating 13 years

Steeler Mickey Head

There is one that has Mickey, Goofy, & Donald w/ balloons floating - I need that one with the name Cody- celebrating my 12th birthday

The one with Tinkerbell that has a cupcake - Abby - 8th Birthday

Mickey Head that has princesses on bottom - Abby

Post #3348 Happy Birthday Cody & Happy Birthday Abby

Post #3334 Cinderella & Minnie - each one of those with the Abby - Emma

I'm sorry if I have you totally confused on my requests! Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity!

Your designs are ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!:love:

For the most part, I've been able to customize my own from your 4shared and photobucket. However, I do have a couple of requests:

~Is there and Eeyore star? I've looked through both file sharing sites and all 226 pages of posts and can't find him. If not, I'd sure love one with the square border around it...I'm using the dark transfer sheets.

~Can you put some kind or border/frame around one of the Marine only Home of the Free Because of the Brave Mickey's...which ever one you think would look better.

~I LOVE your 2010 journal format and have it printed. A MNSSHP page would be the icing on the cake ;)

Thank you so much for all your hard work. It is so appreciated.:thumbsup2:cheer2:

Someone had requested a Dumbo Star and needed it soon..............

Dumbo.jpg

Oh my gosh, Natalie!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!:love: The Dumbo star is perfect. My daughter in law will love it!!!!!! Thank you so very very much for making this for me.

Kristi

First I want to start off by saying that I love your designs. You do an awesome job!

I was wondering do you have the following designs:
Anything with Toodles from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?
A blank Phineas and Ferb design?
Mardi Gras? - I think I saw one Mardi Gras design on this board and loved it. Do you have others?

Thanks

Hello Natalie:) I am wondering if you would have time to do me a Chef Mickeys invite? It is for McKenna. The invite info is: Sunday August 30,2009 and the time is 5pm. If you have an envelope I would like that also. Thank you so much. I hope all is going well for you:) Have a great rest of your week.

I missed Tusker House Natalie. May I have Tusker House invite and envelope for McKenna. We will have breakfast on Saturday August 29,2009 at 8:20am.
Thank you so very much:)

Can I please have one of the cards from Mickey, Goofy, Jack Sparrow, Buzz, Tink, and Mary Poppins for Andrew, Alex, Cass and Ebby. I tried to copy them onto here from the photo bucket but did not have any luck

Can you make for me:
One each of the Mickeys leaning on the Mickey head with the names of Andrew, Alex and Pa inside
Then one each with Minnie leaning on the Mickey head with the names of Cathe, Andrea, Grandma, Cass, and Ebby
Then can I have one each of the Mickey with the Harley with out the saying inside and one with the saying inside With Andrew, Alex, and Cathe:goodvibes:goodvibes

I really need to stop looking at these threads .. I keep finding another one that I HAVE to have ... this is beautiful

Can I get this one with Sarah please ..

Gwen2.jpg

Gwen3.jpg

Your new designs are beautiful! Could I please get the Cinderella one with Mommy and Caroline, and the Minnie 1st trip one with Caroline?

Thank you!!:flower3:

Ok maybe I got it this time...:rotfl: I would like the Cinderella one to say Ebby Please..

Natalie:

I found your blank thanksgiving design on the 4shared link Holiday t-shirt designs. I added my info on it all by myself! Thanks for the great graphic!! Now if I can just print it the size I want it for the T...

Natalie,
Do you think you could possibly come up with a star disign with Marie from Aritocats? Pretty Please :flower3:I was picturing the outline with the pink & white polka dots that I've seen on some of your things. If you can't find 2 Maires then you could have Marie in the bigger star and maybe all three kittens in the little one. :scratchin I'm just throwing around ideas to try to be helpful but you are the expert! I know I'll love whatever you come up with!:thanks:

Hi Natalie
I think your designs are amazing.....I plan on using a bunch of your invites for our upcoming trip. I was wondering if you had time if you could come up with some for the following:
Boma - Breakfast
Turf Club Bar & Grill - Lunch
T-Rex - Dinner

TIA

Nancy:cutie:

Natalie,

Friends going on a Carnival (traders!) cruise for the daughters graduation from HS. Can you do me a graduating Tinker Bell? Can you make it to say "Congratulations Charlotte" "Class of 2009". Do a lot of pixie dust, stars, etc.?? Put a border around it as I will be using it as a door magnet.

Also, can you do the Pixies Gone Wild but don't use the park emblems. One w/a blond hair tink(if you can put the graduation cap on the blond one that would be awesome), a black hair (dark skin) tink and a red hair tink w/the names Charlotte, Vanessa & Machi. One w/a blond hair tink and a brown hair tink w/the names Susanne and Carie. Once again, lots of pixie dust, stars, etc. w/a border around as I will be using it as a door magnet.

Thank you!

They are leaving on June 20. Hope not too late! Thanks!!!!

Hi Natalie,

I've just been going through your photobucket and am soooo excited about putting your great disigns on our family shirts! (Although I may need to take out a small loan to buy all the ink I'm going to need!:lmao:)

You have a Mickey head filled with flags in your Epcot Theme Park Designs page. Would you be able to add Epcot 2009 to the bottom of it? :worship:

And thanks again for making the Canadian Mickey disign for me! You rock! :hug:

Love these! Could you do the top one with the purple for Kelly, Taylor and Mackenzie with 2009 and the blue and red one on the bottom for John and Evan also with 2009. Thanks. I'll send pictures!

Also from post # 2168 could you do John,Kelly, Taylor, Mackenzie and Evan with Walt Disney World 2009 underneath the names. Do you have any ideas for a "coming home" design? You are way more creative than me. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter