• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I know this is a short notice but is there anyway possible I can get a few done? We leave on Friday and I am a last minute planner....

1. Little Einstein with Carter

2-8 Animal Kingdom- Post 136
Names:
Paw-Paw
Gin-Gin
Carter
Laryssa
Brianna
Dad
Mom

9. Minnie on Post 168
Laryssa
Brianna

Have a Great Trip!

AnimalPrints3-4.jpg

celebrate_logo3-2.jpg

jon-1.jpg

Elizabeth-1.jpg

Gracie.jpg

Hi Natalie,

May I request these adorable hats with STEVE and Mickey on one and GINNY with Minnie on the other. Thanks-!

I just wanted to let you know my Dh figured out how to print the pilow case stuff out and get the most use out of my last transfer sheet . Thank you so much for all of your work for our trip . It will make things super super magical ! I am about to post pictures of all of our done shirts . Thank you again !!!! You will never know how much your designs ment to us . I will do my best to post pics of my kiddos wearing all these wonderfull shirts as well .

Natalie, I see you are swamped with requests so I am deleting mine. You have so many wonderful disigns on your shared site that I will have no problem finding something there. Thanks once again for sharing! You are so talented! Wendy

Hi Penny,

Here is the Pixie Diva to go with Figment......

Pennypixie.jpg

Natalie I really like this one you did. Can I request one similar like this with more pink in it? Hence my user name. lol. BTW thanks for your hug picture you put in my thread!:hug: :) No rush, I know you are swamped with requests!

Morning Natalie

Just wanted to say Hi

I remembered earlier on in this thread you were going camping at the Fort with your family.
I'm not sure if you've gone yet but when I saw this image thought about you.

Hugs Mel

Hi! I would like to request this DISign
Alicia-2.jpg
[/QUOTE] with Alaina Ray if possible?

***Thanks for posting the stitch surfboard blank, I was able to personalize it myself for the family!

I love them! and about another dozen of your DISigns!!!:rotfl: But, I'm trying to be conservative and make just one shirt for each day that we are there!:lmao:
Many thanks in advance!:thumbsup2

Also...are there instructions somewhere about how to print the Epcot passports from your shared files folder?:confused3

Thanks! I spend way too much time on the computer :surfweb: according to my DH, but this is our first trip with our kids and we have lots to celebrate, so I'm going all out!!! :laughing:

Hi Natalie, I hope all is well. I am back with more request. Can you please do the Disney ears with Pooh and the name Shermaul. The Goofy with the ears n name Tye. The ears with Quincy from the Little Einstein name Jadarious.

Also the celebration design at the castle one with the name Shermaul, Tye and Jadarious. They can all say celebrating my 1st visit. Then can you do the same design with Matthew's name and say celebrating Disney Style.Thanks so much Natalie. ( sent you a pm):goodvibes

Natalie I really like this one you did. Can I request one similar like this with more pink in it? Hence my user name. lol. BTW thanks for your hug picture you put in my thread!:hug: :) No rush, I know you are swamped with requests!

Is this too much pink?

Jessica-3.jpg

PinkPixie.jpg

Natalie,

You are so talented!! Could you personalize a few DISigns for me? I cannot figure out how to post pictures here, so I hope my descriptions will be enough...

The circular Animal kingdom with the many animal print Mickey heads "The Gossman Family" (getting wild 09 2)

The circular Epcot Around the World with Mickey with the colored background. "The Gossman Family" (Epcot Mickey 4)

Thank you!!

Natalie,
Your work just blows me away. I have been able to find just about everything I need to make shirts for our upcoming trip on your share files. I am having trouble finding something for my 16 year old niece though. If you could come up with a Mushu design in the Mickey head or stars that would be great. Our trip is not until the end of May so there is no hurry. Thanks in advance.

Hi Natalie!!! I just :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc your star designs!!! I was so excited when I saw them because I was looking for just one more design for our trip in November!!! :woohoo: There are 10 of us going and of course, LOL, 10 different designs. Can I just download the designs off your "share" file? There were some that would not show up, like Mickey (not the surfing one) and was wondering if you could try a new "DISign" for the star design?? I would be soooo appreciative!!!:worship: Okay, the Stars I'm interested in are:

Mickey (not the surfing one)
Daisy
Donald
Minnie
Goofy
Pluto
Tinkerbell
Jedi Mickey
Cars
Lady (by herself, if possible, if not then with Tramp)

Also, could you put the year 2009 under the stars or would it look silly?? Thanks so much!!!

~Angie

Hi there again,

HI there, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your designs, you are sooo talented!!! I have a few requests that I hope you will manage to get to before our vacation we leave the 16th of April!! This will be our last vacation for a little bit, we're expecting our first baby on Sept 9 and had to switch our free dining trip to now, since I'm due the week we were supposed to go ;)

I was hoping you wouldn't mind doing the first image - name with characters on top for the names:

Sean
Jenny

The second image I was hoping to get with just our names and year so (this is by far not our first visit ;) )
2009 Sean
2009 Jenny

and the last image, I was hoping for

Sean (with Mickey)
Jenny (with Minnie)
Jellybean (just the hat) - I somehow want to position it above my growing belly (like the baby bump is wearing it) and put the phrase above it future mouseketeer!!

As well, I was wondering if you ever do any custom work, we're calling this our babymoon since its the last trip before the baby and I had a couple of tshirt ideas, unfortunately I am hopeless at this type of stuff and I haven't been able to find anything, I just love your work and would love for you to help me out!! Thanks again in advance, I really admire your talent!!!:worship:

Jenny

Hi Natalie! I just found your designs and they're great! I've used a few blanks and put my own font in b/c I see how crazy-busy it is for you with all these requests!

Can I get the round Getting Wild at Animal Kingdom design: http://www.4shared.com/file/75265401/8c5f9818/Gettin_Wild_09_2.html
with "The Orozco Family" on the top part of the circle? I've tried to do it myself, but can't figure out how to curve the letters! LOL!

I'm not sure where the original is, but you have a rectangle Marie kitty with polkadots all around her, can I get that in purple with the name "Savannah"?

and on another thread you made me this minnie mickeyhead http://www.4shared.com/file/93617396/3354d1f2/Minnie.html with "I'm the birthday girl!" in it. I loved it, loved the font, it had hearts for dotting the i's, but It was supposed to be "I'm with the birthday girl!" can you add the "with"? I decided not to bug you on that thread b/c you are so bogged down already and thought I would put it here with my other request!

and just one more! *blushing* Can I get the "Our Magical Gathering 2009" design (the one where the hand is holding the mickey head chain) I can't find it listed, so I can't give you the URL here. The names are:
Papa
Nana
Adelita
Rey
Karen
Savannah
Dallas
Dylan

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I don't know how you keep up with all these request, but I really respect and admire that you do this for others. Thanks Natalie. :)

I am in LOVE with your designs! You are SO Talented! Will you do a few for me? We are leaving the middle of May. Thanks!

Thatcher
A Autograph Book Cover (boys theme) with Thatcher and 2009
Pirate Mickey like #2569
Little Einsteins like #2355

Taggart
A Autograph Book Cover (boy theme) with Taggart and 2009
Pirate Mickey like #2569
Little Einsteins like #2355

Thanks SOOOO much. You are so talented!

hi Natalie-
I love you disigns and have been looking for awhile and not seeing anything so I thought it might be faster if I just ask you. Do you have any Cars/Birthday disigns? And do you have any Toy Story disign (its for my open house at school. I want all the kids to wear matching t-shirts). I did it last year and they looked so cute. Please point me in the right direction. Thank you so much for all the time you spend making all these wonderful disigns for all of us. They are amazing.

Jenny

Could I request a personalization? Could you do your round Animal Kingdom one that says The Hanni's Going Wild 2009? Thank you!!!!

Hi Natalie,

I just saw someone's finished t-shirts that used your disigns. They look great!
I am hoping that you could put together some Mickey Ear Hats for me.
Specifically I am looking for the following:

Mickey Ear Hat: Mickey "Bill" in red

Mickey Ear Hat: Minnie Mouse "Susie" in pink

Mickey Ear Hat: Goofy "Taylor" in blue

Mickey Ear Hat: Tigger "Ben" in blue (if you have Buzz, please use him instead)

Mickey Ear HAt: Tink "Emma" in bright green

Thanks for all of your creativity.

Susie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter