Nat West CDW cover - phone no?

The policy covers any number of trips up to 31 days for business or pleasure in one year and up to 8 named on the rental documne t drivers ( most car hire companies will want $5 a day per person to do this)..

Dollar ask for a credit card imprint of $1500 if you decline their rip off insurance.
They do not take the money just put a hold onto that ammount of your credit limit. so if you had $3000 credit limit you could only use $1500 before the card company would start reacting.
I have heard that Alamo do not ask for this ammount ..sometimes nothing others $100-200
Normally a phone call to your card company explaining this and they'll up your limit on a temp basis if you need it.
Dave

Stephen - I'm sure we haven't been charged a cc supplement for our Virgin flydrive deposit payment. I'm hoping there won't be one for the balance.

I do remember we paid a supplement (1.5% I think) for our last Thomson's flydrive.

Thanks for that info!

I haven't been charged a cc surcharge in the past by Virgin either.

I am sorry to add that last year I used the Nat West Insurance cover for our FREE CAR with Virgin but didn't pay for the car/holiday using my Nat West card, when I bought the policy no one asked. We had two families travelling using two cars Nat West also let me buy a second policy for my Dad who dosen't have a card. Anyway just to tell you the total bill.
£75.00 policy
$142.00 Dollar fee including petrol (small Car)
£49.00 virgin fee due to having the car for 18 days.
Total £230.00 for 18 days ALL INCLUSIVE
A BIG THANK FOR TO DAVE

So for 2 weeks this year and 2 in 2003 it's going to cost me less than £300 for policy/cdw/taxes?

Amazing:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter