Nassau with a 3 yr. old

I took my 8-year-old (surrogate) granddaughter on the Wonder last year. WE ENJOYED NASSUA. Granted, one must take it for what it is. You don’t have Rodeo Drive expectations in the Bahamas. One word of caution: While holding hands and walking to the straw market we were approached and I was asked if I wanted to “buy some weed”. I would not let teenagers roam unchaperoned on the island.

The straw market was fun. I was trying to bargain with a vendor to purchase three towels for $25.00. Finally got her to $27.00 and she appeared to be stuck. I looked at her and explained that my pretty little girl needed three towels but only had $25.00. Devina looked at me and very politely exclaimed, “No, Mr. Bill. Mommy gave me $200.00 to spend.” Kids keep us honest. I paid the $27.00 and continued on to the next vendor!

We took a stretch limo (I bargained that to $20.00) across the island (Devina thought that was great) and boarded the boat for the Dolphin encounter. As great as the Disney cruise was, this was probably the highlight of the entire trip. Money well spent: Educational, fun, exciting, wholesome clean fun! In fact, we are on another cruise in December and we will be going back to the Dolphin encounter.

Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter