• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nassau walking tour & beach??

MrsRamos

Earning My Ears
I’d like to do the walking tour and maybe a couple of shops but DH and 13 yrs old DD want to do the beach. Is there a beach within walking distance from the port?
I am thinking we can do the walking tour first thing then maybe do the beach for a little bit?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

I think our friends walked past the straw market and went to Junkanoo beach.

But I'm not sure a walking tour is going to wow you, but I could be wrong. We like to go TO the action. We booked a wonderful catamaran snorkel half day the first time we went to nassau and then an incredible Blue Lagoon day the second time. I would like to do both of those but I have a feeling we will end up back at Blue Lagoon in may!

Public beaches are good for kicking back with a sand bucket and for daddy a bucket of beer. Maybe volleyball if you get lucky. They aren't good for much else. (Marine life tends to avoid them.) just depends on what you want to see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter