Nassau Shopping

mrsavee8r

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever shopped at the Jewelry Stores in Nassau? :flower: I would love to get a tanzanite ring and I noticed there is a store called Tanzanite International. Are they worth checking out? :scratchin

Yes, I have bought 3 tanzanite rings and a pair of nice tanzanite earrings while on my disney cruises. I only went to Nassau on my first cruise, but I think that is where I bought my first one. I believe it is the first jewelry store on the corner on the left hand side as you walk off the boat... they also took less than what was priced on the ring!! :)

i traveled on rcl back in june and that store was one of the
ones recommended by the cruise line.
my friend went on wonder in august and bought a few pieces
of jewelry there as well.
have fun!
one fun place to check out for shopping in nassau is del sol

Try to get the "vip Passport" shopping guide from the Guest services desk. My wife and I used it in August. It was $20 and had free stuff worth a lot more. Tanzanite Int'l had a bunch of coupons in the book also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter