Nassau Harbor Cruise excursion - any reviews?

tyedye

DIS Veteran
Has anyone taken this excursion? Any thoughts on it? We've been to Nassau several times on DCL and seen Atlantis, the historical tour and walked around town. If there are reviews somewhere for this, could someone please direct me to them? TIA.

We did the harbor cruise on our last DCL trip last month and it was nice. It's very relaxing. You get a history on the harbor, the take you into the marina at Atlantis, and then along all the homes on Paradise Island. You see homes of famous people like Oprah, Mick Jagger (sp?), Tom Cruise, Nick Cage, and many more. Half way out you stop by this wildlife/fish protection area and feed the fish.. and there are TONS of wierd fish to see. You also get some great photo ops of the Disney Wonder as you sail around her bow going out and coming in.

Hope this helps. I am going to do it again next time.

Kevin

Our tour left at 10:15am and was about 90-minutes. It was wonderful. It lets you off right at Senior Frogs and the Straw Market at the end so you can stroll around a bit before heading back to the ship. My advice, avoid Senior Frogs.. overpriced Taco Bell quality. Was not impressed with the food.

Kevin

Any more reviews? I just booked this one earlier today and was wondering about it.
Would a 5 and 7 year old enjoy it also?

Just a note on the kids... there were lots on the cruise when we went and they all seemed to have fun. Halfway through the cruise, they stop in a fish protection area and they give the kids bread to throw out and feed the fish. Literally, the kids will see HUNDREDS if fish. All the kids seemed to have alot of fun.

I will add my two cents too. My family and I did the Harbor cruise at the end of September. My twins 4 1/2 really seemed to enjoy this.... They really enjoyed feeding the "weird fish". As another poster said it was very relaxing and very nice seeing all the beautiful homes on Paradise Island. It is definetly worth the cost ( I also felt that is was reasonably priced too). I hope you enjoy!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter