Nassau - Atlantis Aquarium

MindyMouse76

Mouseketeer
So we are thinking of going on the Disney Dream this summer. It has one day at Nassau. We have never been there before! Is there a way to get a pass to see the aquarium without the full wristband to the water park/beach? With two days at Castaway Cay, I really don't know if I want to spend the money for the wristbands (even though I hear it can be cheaper to get a room at the nearby Comfort Suites). Any pictures of the aquarium would also be helpful.

It will be myself, my husband and 10 year old daughter. It will be her first cruise!

Thanks!

Yes you can visit the aquarium without the waterpark.

Method #1 - DCL Excursion - Guided Tour of aquarium and then free time. You ride shuttle back at your leisure.

Method #2 - DCL Excursion - Without Guided Tour. You ride shuttle to Atlantis and explore on your own. Ride Shuttle back at your leisure.

Method #3 - Take Bus and or Taxi - Purchase Admission for either guided or non-guided experience. Return in bus/Taxi.

We have done all three. As a first timer the Guided Tour with transportation is less stressful. It may cost more but you can't go wrong with a DCL purchased excursion.

WW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter