• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nashville Trip Next Week: Spam Me w/Ideas

evilmommie

Disneyland CM Alumna 80's-90's
My hubby and I will be in Nashville next week for business but we start our week with a couple of free days to fill on our own.
We've done the usual stuff with a trip a few years ago: Grand Ole Opry, Country Hall of Fame, and the Ryman.

Any favorite places you recommend we check out? Dining, Honky Tonks, tours? Thank you! :flower3:

My hubby and I will be in Nashville next week for business but we start our week with a couple of free days to fill on our own.
We've done the usual stuff with a trip a few years ago: Grand Ole Opry, Country Hall of Fame, and the Ryman.

Any favorite places you recommend we check out? Dining, Honky Tonks, tours? Thank you! :flower3:

Belle Meade Plantation is worth a visit.

Bourbon and wine tasting offerings, info on their website.

https://visitbellemeade.com/

Cheekwood.
Jack Daniels Distillery tour. It is a bit of a drive from Nashville, but it is free and interesting.

Loveless Cafe is wonderful. Also check out Skulls Rainbow Lounge in Printer's Alley. It's very much an old school speakeasy and the food is great.
If either of you are gearheads definitely check out the Lane Automotive Museum, especially if you can go when they are doing tours of the vault.
I still daydream about Prince's hot chicken so if heat is your thing give that a try.

Hermitage! Excellent if u into history. The Franklin area is nice to visit as well. Enjoy n safe travels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter