Nashville to Tampa

Diznenut

Is it time to go? Is it? Huh Huh?
I need parking for Nashville. A couple of years ago we flew to Vegas and got a parking coupon for a 3rd party lot there. I can't remember the name or where I got the coupon (it was online). Anyone have any suggestions?

Also - will need a car in tampa to get to orlando. I reserved a car for 272 for the week through sw. Anyone know any discounts or have any suggestions?

Thanks so much for any help you can give me.

I used this service when I lived in Nashville

http://flightpark.net/

Sometimes they have coupons on thier website. They are generally cheaper then the airport and give much better service.

Try this website: Flyawayparking.com My in-laws use this all the time when they go on trips; they love it! You can download a coupon from there or reserve online. We're using this when we fly out in a few weeks. Good luck!

Diznenut said:
Also - will need a car in tampa to get to orlando. I reserved a car for 272 for the week through sw. Anyone know any discounts or have any suggestions?

Thanks so much for any help you can give me.

If you are staying on Disney property, and like to use the Disney transportation, you could rent from Alamo or National in Tampa for 1 day, then return the car at the Dolphin or Car Care Center, then upon your return, you could rent a car from Alamo or National at the Dolphin or Car Care Center and return it at the Tampa airport.

There are no drop fees for one-way car rentals within the state of Florida.

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter