Nashville, TN fliers

ctkmom3kidz

Earning My Ears
We are traveling to Nashville to fly for our trip. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a hotel that offers a park and fly near the airport??? I am hoping that I can save the high rate of parking my car at the Nashville airport for our trip.
Thanks Maureen

Is there a reason why your driving all the way to Nashville to fly? I know that it is very expensive to fly out of LIttle Rock, but at least you wouldn't have to pay to park your car? If it's the price of air line tickets, you should try to fly out of Memphis w/ Airtran. I live in Searcy and we are driving to Memphis to fly Airtran - check their website www.airtran.com - you can fly round trip with them for the same price as a one way ticket with Southwest out of Little Rock. I wish Airtran flew out of LIttle Rock!

Hi Annie2871,
This trip we are actually flying to the Northeast to visit family. It is MUCH cheaper to fly out of Nashville to CT than LIT or MEM.
The roundtrip to Hartford is only $110 out of Nashville to CT nonstop on SW vs. over $250 out of LIT or MEM plus we are a family of 5 . My in laws live in Nashville and we have a place to stay however they leave all summer for the Northeast ( actually they are leaving tomorrow if the weather is good) to our families lake house. So they won't be there to drive us to the airport. We are staying in the Northeast for 3 weeks so I am hoping to find a park and fly near the airport-since our flight is at 6am and noone other than family would get up and fly that early !!
How much do you usually pay with AIRTRAN out of MEM??
My 4 girlfriends, myself and all our kids are planning a trip to WDW Spring Break 04.
maureen

Maureen,

I live in Knoxville but frequently choose to fly out of Nashville because of Southwest. We have stayed at the Sheraton Music City hotel a few times. It is a nice hotel near the airport and has a free airport shuttle. They charge NOTHING to leave your car in their parking lot while you are gone. We did this in January and ended up asking at the front counter 3 or 4 times with different clerks to make sure that this was ok.

We'll be staying at the Wyndham near the airport in July. They also have a free airport shuttle but I don't know yet whether they will let us leave our car. I need to call and ask as we will be gone for 2 weeks.

Peggy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter