NASCAR Fans - Pick Your Top 5 for Night racing at BRISTOL BABY!

vald1977 said:
I hope your DD is enjoying school, TheLittleMermaid!

Thanks vald1977!! She is really enjoying it! Once she gets there she could careless about me anymore. :guilty: She gets to her classroom, gives me a quick "BYE!", then she's off and playing and I'm left standing at the door. LOL!!!!

We love Bristol!!!

I have done so poorly lately :confused3 maybe this week will be better!

Spare: #48

thelittlemermaid said:
BUMP to page 1 since the race is coming up fast! :cool1:

:banana: :banana: We're leaving around noon tomorrow!! See y'all when I get back! :)

2bemarried said:
:banana: :banana: We're leaving around noon tomorrow!! See y'all when I get back! :)

Have a great time! Wear something Disney so we can pick you out in the crowd ;)

Go Gordon Go!!!!

:wizard: My picks:
spare:#2

:earsboy: NC Beast's picks:
spare: #6

Jr
Martin
Stewart
Hardwick
Wallace

DH and I will be up watching while our 2 dd's are ZZZZZZZZZZZZ'ing!
:thewave:

Here are my picks for Bristol...

#2 Rusty--He is being consistant..I am waiting for a win though!! :teeth:
#20 Stewart
#48 Johnson
#6 Martin
#97 Busch

Spare will be #24 Gordon

My BRISTOL picks...

1. Dale Jr. :goodvibes

2. Tony Stewart

3. Jeff Gordon

4. Rusty Wallace

5. Kevin Harvick

spare - Ryan Newman

Almost forgot this week.

Jr
Gordon
Kahne
Waltrip
Martin

spare: Wallace

Good luck everyone!!!

Spare: #16

I didn't even read the beginning of the thread to see when qualifying is/was... if I'm too late, just ignore me... we had a tragedy at work this week, and I haven't been around much. (nor have I seen the TV to know when qualifying is)

CONGRATS to Kenseth!!!!!! We had a WONDERFUL time at Bristol and enjoyed watching him win the race. He definitely dominated the track.

I'm normally a big fan of Dale Jarrett's...but I'm very disappointed in his behavior during the race. I literally watched him race around the track and then slow up to where Newman was just to take him out. It wasn't fair to Newman or the other racers.

I was looking over your picks Tori and I think you could be #1????? Those are good picks.

Anyway I know you are busy with things and with the everything that is happening, I just wanted to say that.

I have to take a break from the sadness because it is just overwhelming at times.

** bumping to see if we have any results yet **

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter