• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nascar Cafe

WDW FAN8403

Mouseketeer
When I went I remember the NASCAR Cafe used to be located right outside of Universal Studios. Has that changed, or is it where it always has been? I thought I saw that it was in CityWalk now but not sure if I read it right.

it is in citywalk. if you're walking through citywalk towards universal, it's the last restaurant you walk past to get to universal.

When I went I remember the NASCAR Cafe used to be located right outside of Universal Studios. Has that changed, or is it where it always has been? I thought I saw that it was in CityWalk now but not sure if I read it right.

Just like the other poster said its before you get to the studios side of citywalk and still in the same place
The only differance is they remodeled it a couple of years ago and now is Nascar Grille and wish they would have kept it the same cause I thought it was way cooler when they had alot more memorbilia which is now gone

100_0731.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter