Narcoossee's

It all helps! Thanks for posting. Looks like I will be getting the almond cheesecake.

Thanks for all the great information about Narcoosee's! We have a ressie there for 8/19 with 10 of us, 4 of whom are under age 7. We're a teensy bit nervous about that, but overall excited about the experience as a whole. Anyone else dined there with young children?

I think you all just made up my mind was debating between CG and Narcoossee looks like Narcoossee wins. Can you see the castle from the dock here????

:thumbsup2 CG and Narcoossee's are both good choices and we love them both. To me the difference would be the types of meals we order. For instance, at the CG, my husband will get steak and I will get sushi. At Narcoossee he will get lobster and I will get something like tuna or scallops. Both have good service and we make sure we space out our order so that we don't get each course in rapid succession!

No matter what you select, it will be delicious!:smickey: Jeff & Stacy

Thanks everyone! I am now even more excited to eat there!! we also will be there in sept for free dining upgraded to dxdp.. just so we could eat at places like this!!!

I just hope my 7yo and 2yo like it just as much:scared1:

i've always wanted to do the signature dinners like narcoossees and cg and honey i am doing both for this free dining in 22 days!!! we are so excited! my only thing is we made the ressie for 6:30 on both nights and the fireworks are going off @ 10pm. we just don't like to eat too late but i know they will let you back up @ the cg to watch the fireworks from the balcony so we will probably do that. how long is your dinner @ narcoossees when you go? i know more of the fine dining experiences are longer.
mousiemom

Delicious! Beautiful! The best meal we had the entire trip.

We were there on Nov. 30 and we still talk about it. We had a late reservation, about 8:15, which I did on purpose so we could see the Electrical Water Pageant. It was fantastic and I'm so glad we got to see it. It's one of the hidden gems of WDW in my opinion.

I can't recall exactly what I had for an appetizer, but hubby had the calamari which he really enjoyed. We both had the Whole Maine Lobster for our meal and it was fantastic (and we're from New England, so we know good lobster). The sides were great too!

This is the one place that we said we definitely want to go back to on our next trip. We're still someone new to Disney vacations, so we're working our way through the restaurants one at a time and we're trying not to repeat ourselves until we've sampled them all - but we may have to make an exception for Narcoossee's!

DH and I have an ADR at 7:50pm for our Anniversary in September(trying to time it for the fireworks and water pageant) I know we should get there early if we want a window seat...the question is HOW early? :confused3

I honestly don't think arriving early will guarantee you a window seat. (I could be wrong, but you have to figure that you could be seated based on when other diners too and if none of the window tables are open at your ADR time, you may not be able to obtain a window seat.) But I can assure you that you can see pretty well from the upper level seats also. We were on the upper level right next to the bar and we could see just fine. They dimmed the lights which was nice too.

As for the view from the deck, I wish these photos were better, but my batteries were dying as I took these last 3 photos. Disappointing since I'd wanted some pics around the resort too since it was so beautiful. OH well, good excuse to go back.

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

Does Narcoossee's have the music for the Hallowishes on the nights of the MNSSHP? I will be there on 10/4 and was curious if we could hear it?

i've always wanted to do the signature dinners like narcoossees and cg and honey i am doing both for this free dining in 22 days!!! we are so excited! my only thing is we made the ressie for 6:30 on both nights and the fireworks are going off @ 10pm. we just don't like to eat too late but i know they will let you back up @ the cg to watch the fireworks from the balcony so we will probably do that. how long is your dinner @ narcoossees when you go? i know more of the fine dining experiences are longer.
mousiemom

When we went last year with apps, entree and desert. We actually had a little slower service than we liked but we were there a little over two hours. You can always come back and go on the balcony. You never need to be eating there or previously ate there in the evening to go out on the balcony. We had to make 8PM ressie for Wishes at the California Griil to catch a 10PM Wishes. I like eating late because I'm definitely a night person but my mom isn't. She bucked up for me so that we could see it there...

DH and I have an ADR at 7:50pm for our Anniversary in September(trying to time it for the fireworks and water pageant) I know we should get there early if we want a window seat...the question is HOW early? :confused3

Don't try to see Wishes from your table, get up and go out to the deck. The view is excellent and you won't have to worry about anyone on the deck blocking your view, less stress more magic. Besides the meal is so good a stretch break maybe needed to fully enjoy that Almond Crusted cheesecake.

Thanks everyone! I am now even more excited to eat there!! we also will be there in sept for free dining upgraded to dxdp.. just so we could eat at places like this!!!

I just hope my 7yo and 2yo like it just as much:scared1:
Or 6yo loved it. Claimed his Mickey pasta the best ever! He loved the Electric Water parade (we could see this easily from our seats on the second level of the restaurant).

I think you all just made up my mind was debating between CG and Narcoossee looks like Narcoossee wins. Can you see the castle from the dock here????

You can see the Wishes fireworks and hear the music. Can't recall if you actually see the castle. I know there was no disappointment for us that night.

Hope you all have a magical time at Narcoossee's.

I am so glad that people keep passing on great info. We are eating there next week so I will try to remember to come back with my 2 cents. I know I need to get the almond cheesecake. But I also ordered the special castle cake since you can only get it at the GF. I ordered it in white. Has anyone else had it? I am sure it will be good.

I am so excited I can't wait just 99 more days. I was worried about deciding between CG and Narcoossee but I think I made the right choice with my ADR for Narcoossee at 8;00 just in time to see MVMCP FW, and EWP oh boy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter