Narcoossee's, Wishes and the Electrical Parade

JPGonzales

Mouseketeer
We have a 930 reservation and I was wondering if you can see both Wishes and the Electrical Parade from the restaurant if we were lucky enough to have a window seat?

Short answer--maybe the Fireworks. But only if there aren't a lot of folks out on the deck standing in front of the window.

As for the Electric "Pageant", I think that is best seen from outside--on the deck.

When we eat at Narcoossee's, no matter where we are seated we always go out on the deck to watch things.

Thanks. I think I will move our reservation up so we can move out to the deck after dinner.

Even if you had a window seat, most people would be blocking your view by standing outside on the deck.

Actually--even if things start while you are still at dinner, the servers are very well aware that many folks will go out to watch the show. So they make every effort to pace things so that you won't be getting an entree, etc actually served while you're outside.

I'd say that 80% of the time when we are eating at Narcoossees (or the California Grill) the fireworks begin sometime when we are in mid-meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter