• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Narcoossees or LeCellier??

Narcoossees, no contest. LeCellier is an average restaurant, at best.

Narscoossees has been the best meal we have had at WDW.

Just ate at Narcoossee's Sunday evening. Best meal I have ever had.

It sort of depends. If you take the specifics of the menu out of the equation then Narcoossee is better. It's a nicer atmosphere and less cramped. I enjoyed Le Cellier but it is not a must do for me.

If you put the menu back in, it just depends what you prefer, meat or seafood. I won't touch seafood, but I will say I had a better steak at Narcoossee than at Le Cellier.

If you really want seafood, go to Narcoossee, but if you want steak, forget them both and go to Yachtmans Steakhouse. I would move in that place and make a nest of the onion rolls in their meat locker if I could.

There was a brief moment when Le Cellier was interesting. It was right when they switched to 2 credits for dinner, and the chef was given free rein to reinvent the menu. I had a lovely venison dish with roasted brussels sprouts, and despite the physical space of the room (too cramped, too casual) it was a great meal.

That lasted about a month, maybe two, before the menu was dumbed down to the point of no return. Now, it's an adequate steakhouse, the likes of which any medium-sized city in North America can match. The wine list is still quite good, but the food? Decidedly mediocre.

The prior advice is good. If you want steak, skip both and go to Yachtsman's. If you were not bound by the Dining Plan, Shula's in the Swolphin would be even better. If you are not after steak, but a fine dining experience, I think Citrico's is better than Narcooseee's, and that's where I'd go.

I go to both of these restaurants every trip to Disney and I would have to say Narcoosees is the better option, although both are good meals.

Narcoossee's no contest! Steak & lobster beats a simple steak dinner hands down! And as others have mentioned you won't feel as cramped. Toss in the chance to watch Wishes if you time your meal properly and it's a slam dunk! :thumbsup2

We used to go to Le Cellier before it was a 2-credit meal. Loved the cheese soup and the rolls, alone!

Narcoossee's is a ton better, though. The experience and view of Magic Kingdom alone makes this place amazing. You get a ton more for your money - you can rack up a 90 dollar meal easily - well worth the 2 credits. Narcoossee's also makes the perfect martini. I love Ketel One Martinis, dirty with blue cheese olives. They make it really well there - one of the best on property.

Last.. If you go for ONE reason, go for the almond crusted cheesecake. The BEST dessert at WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter