Narcoossee's or Artist Point?

We have had good experiences at Narcoossee's. Haven't eaten at AP because the menu just doesn't appeal to me and I've heard from multiple sources that the food has gone down hill a lot!

For our next signature meal I really would love to try CG, Citricos or Jiko. I think CG is at the top of that list though.

I'm trying artist point on the 22nd of this December, I am looking forward to it, have eaten at all the signatures and want to experience this one, I think all the pros and cons of any restuarant is up to the person dining how they feel about service and food so my choice is to try it and judge for myself :santa:

Narcoossees, Cali and FF are must do's. Found AP good but not special and food was disappointing compared to similar entrees elsewhere.

Menus at Citricos and Jiko don't appeal...we don't eat meat, so it cuts out alot of options.

Reviews of narcoossees. FF, Cali and AP in my signature links below.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter