Narcoossee's and shellfish allergy

tigeramy75

Someday your rainbow will come smiling through
Hi everyone...

We are planning for our April trip and it just can't get here fast enough!!! :yay: Our kids are finally old enough that we are going to send them to the Neverland Club and have a Disney date night, and I am SOOOO excited. I desperately want to eat at Narcoossee's. I love seafood and have heard such wonderful things about this restaurant! The issue is, my DH is allergic to shellfish. He can't eat any shellfish or crustaceans, so shrimp, scallops, crab, lobster, and basically everything else I adore is out for him. He can eat and does like other types of fish (salmon, mahi, sea bass, etc.). Will there be enough on offer for him to enjoy his dinner too? How are the steaks? I have no doubt that I will LOVE my food, but I hate to be the selfish one who makes the reservations without regard to his tastes...he is looking forward to a kid-free dinner too! :)

Thanks so much for your help!

Lasy year when my sister made our ADR at Narcoossee's she told the CM then about my mother's shellfish allergy. As soon as we were seated and the waiter came to our table, he knew and told us the chef would be out.

The chef did come to the table and we all ended up having a wonderful dinner.:thumbsup2

I can only suggest the same: call ahead and personally speak to a CM when making the ADR so it's already noted.

You can make your reservations on line. There is a section where you can note your shellfish allergy. At the restaurant the server will have the Chef come to your table. If the server doesn't mention your allergy let him know. Disney is very accomodating about allergy concerns.

I have a mild shellfish allergy, but Narcoossee's is one of our favorite restaurants. I usually order the steak and it has always been delicious. The almond covered cheesecake is one of my favorite DW desserts.

Have to second (or third) everyone's responses - I had a steak the last time I went, and it was wonderful.

Also, the almond crusted cheesecake is FABULOUS. I dream about that dessert. (I'm not a big cheesecake fan - but it's amazing.)

Thanks everyone...this all sounds great, and we are going to go for it! Can't wait! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter