• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Narcooses adr - help me choose a time

vicb224

Mouseketeer
We have an adr next month for 7:35pm and it's a MVMCP night so fireworks are at 9:30...is that too early of an adr to be able to view from narcooses?
Right now, there is also an 8:55 available but is that too late?

Expect a Narcoosee's meal to last 75-90 minutes. So, starting before 8pm when Wishes is at 9:30 is going to be pushing it. Personally, I'd go for the 8:55pm reservation, but then again, my family are later eaters and night owls. If you have young children, waiting until 8:55pm to eat is probably out of the question. If you do decide on the earlier reservation and end your meal long before 9:30, you can always just go out and sit on the veranda facing the water and watch Wishes from there.

I had an ADR for 7:45 (was sat around 7:55) and, the entree's were not out yet when Wishes started at 9. They did, however, come out hot and quickly once we were back in our seats.

Expect a Narcoosee's meal to last 75-90 minutes. So, starting before 8pm when Wishes is at 9:30 is going to be pushing it. Personally, I'd go for the 8:55pm reservation, but then again, my family are later eaters and night owls. If you have young children, waiting until 8:55pm to eat is probably out of the question. If you do decide on the earlier reservation and end your meal long before 9:30, you can always just go out and sit on the veranda facing the water and watch Wishes from there.

I would agree with this. If you get done early they have a nice bar where you can grab an after dinner drink.

As others have said, it really depends on your family. I had a 7:30ish ADR for a 9:00 pm Wishes night. We were seated fairly on time and were between entree and dessert when Wishes started (we also had appetizers). I would allot between 90 minutes and 2 hours for a there course meal.

It is worth noting that not all tables have a good view and even if the table does have a good view it may be blocked by folks out on the veranda. You can leave your table and go out and watch the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter