Narcoosees or Citricos

blackdogg

Mouseketeer
Has anyone tried both of these and have any input on which is preferred? I'm trying to make my last dinner reservation and can't decide... Thanks!

We havent tried Citricos, but have eaten at Narcoosees four times. Food and wine were excellent, maybe a little noisy.

All for times we scheduled late dinners and requested window seats so we could see MK and watch the fireworks. They pipe in the music and sounds from MK.

We ate at both in Nov 10 and Citricos was a million times better

Citricos has much better... well, everything. Narcoossees might be better if you have kids with you who might get antsy durring a 2+ hour meal.

If specifically looking for lobster, Narcoosees. It also gives you a great opportunity to watch the MK fireworks from the boat docks if you want.

However, we LOVED Citricos on our last trip. The food and service were both exceptional. You won't be disappointed!

We ate at both during our last trip. Citricos was the best meal of the entire trip. I had fish (can't remember what type) that was delicious. DH had oak-fired filet, which he said was wonderful. Excellent service, quiet restaurant. The waiter was super nice to the kiddos, and complemented them on their good manners. (Maybe he was trying to say it within earshot of the family at the next table that was wrapping up when we were seated--the kids were jumping up and down on the upholstered chairs, there were spilled food and drinks on the table, and the Dad was arguing about why the wine was separate on the bill and not included in the dining plan.:confused3) But they were leaving and didn't ruin our meal...I digress.
Narcoosee's was nice and relaxing too. We had a sitter for the kids and a late seating for ourselves. We got a window table and had a perfect view of Wishes. The waiter was excellent, a true professional. The food was good, I had the surf and turf, and the 3 sorbets. DH had tenderloin medallions?? Very nice dinner, but I was tired and not really that hungry, so I remember Citricos as being the nicer of the two.
Really, you can't go wrong. They are both very nice restaurants.

Citricos has better fod and a more upscale feel to it but may be boring for young children. Narcoosees does have gorgeous views out the windows to watch the boats, fireworks, etc.

Citricos is better and my 3 year old daughter loved it.

We prefer narcoossees. Did citricos once and didn't love it but we have done narcoossees 7 or 8 times. We prefer simpler meals so maybe that's the difference - citricos seemed too fussy to us ( the food, not the atmosphere).

Citrico's also feels "fancier" than Narcoosee's, if that makes a difference. Atmosphere, dishes, other dining guests - just the overall package. Narcoosee's felt more relaxed.

P.S- My avatar picture was taken in citricos, by our favorite waitor..Chafik .

Yep, we love Citricos., :rotfl2:

They're both great, but Citricos is in a class of its own. Nacoosees had very good food and good service. Citricos had outstanding food, excellent service and even though it's an open area, it felt very intimate, like we were the only one's there. We selected it for my daughter's birthday dinner and they had a custom menu printed for her and a special dessert. When our waiter learned that my oldest son had just graduated from high school and my middle son's birthday was in a week, he had menu's printed for them as well and also brought them special desserts but still managed to keep the atmosphere that it was mt daughter's day. My middle son is also facinated by chef's and the chef's in the open question would always talk to him and asnwer his questions when he would watch them cook. Everyone's food was prepared perfectly and everything from appetizers to desserts was delicious.

:wizard: We've been to both several times and enjoy our meals at both of them, but felt that Citrico's food was better. The location and views of the Castle and Wishes make Narcoossee a special place. If I had to pick one it would be Citrico's!

We've done both and you won't go wrong with either. Our preference is Citrico's for the nicer, quieter atmosphere.

Citricos is stuffy and pretentious. Narcoossee's is laid back and friendly.

Go with whatever suits you!

OK, now that I've switched my ADR from Narcoosees to Citricos :lmao: I have a silly question. I know there's no view from the restaurant, but is there a place outside to watch Wishes? I love fireworks!

OK, now that I've switched my ADR from Narcoosees to Citricos :lmao: I have a silly question. I know there's no view from the restaurant, but is there a place outside to watch Wishes? I love fireworks!

You'd have to walk outside and to the beach, or perhaps to a spot on the shore near Narcoosee's. Not really practical during a meal, but a pleasant nightcap after your meal is finished if your timing is right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter