Narcoosee's...can you linger outside on deck after?

lissiesmum

DIS Veteran
I am thinking of changing our Narcoosee's ressie to 6:05 instead of 6:55, but our dinner will be done a little before Wishes begins at 8:00. If we were done eating around 7:30/7:45, would we be allowed to go outside to watch the fireworks if it wasn't starting for a little bit?

Yep. It's a great experience too. I'd also recommend telling your server you're hoping to watch Wishes and see if they'll pace the meal accordingly. Our server was fantastic and held the desserts until right after Wishes so nothing got cold. It's worth asking!

I am thinking of changing our Narcoosee's ressie to 6:05 instead of 6:55, but our dinner will be done a little before Wishes begins at 8:00. If we were done eating around 7:30/7:45, would we be allowed to go outside to watch the fireworks if it wasn't starting for a little bit?

It's one of the best places to watch the fireworks, in my opinion and we've never had a problem with anyone saying anything when we hung around there.

When we ate at Narcoossee's our meal took 2 hours, so the 6:05 ADR might be just perfect.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

:worship: Thank you all! We're staying MK view at the CR, and we stayed at the Poly last year and saw Wishes from that beach last year, so I really wanted to be able to watch from the GF so I could see Wishes from all the different angles! That makes my day! My DD might have been too cranky to start eating at 6:55, so if we start at 6 and pace it just right, we should be all set! :goodvibes This is one of the things I am looking most forward to as far as our dining experiences!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter