• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Naps for little ones

CastawayJP

DIS Veteran
How do you all with little ones handle nap time? Do they have port a cribs in the family centers?

We are going to be doing a day at a park (most likely Epcot) after getting off the Wonder on mother's day. We figure that DD 1 will sleep in the car on the way to the resort, but we still need to figure out the afternoon nap. Since we only have one day in the park before we fly out early Monday morning we want to enjoy it as much as possible.

We also thought that we could do the park with evening extra magic hours which would give us some time to go back to the room midday. The only problem is Epcot seems to be the best park for us since DW will be 5 months pregnant (we found out today with our first boy) and can't do any real rides. I guess I should check to see what park has EMH for May 11th huh?

Thanks for the help!

Does your little one usually sleep in a stroller when your out in public places? If so I would think that napping in the stroller at Epcot would be okay. Does your DW need more rest when she is expecting? A stop at the room to nap may be as much for her as for your little one. Have a great time and congratulations!

When DS was an infant he just slept in the stroller no problem. Last trip he was 18 months and we went back to the room mid day. Usually DH and I napped as well. Or just sat on the balcony and read. Then we would stay in the parks late and DS just fell asleep in the stroller again.

Congratulations JP!!

There are no cribs at the baby stations. I would suggest a nap in the stroller in an out of the way location in the park. There are lots in EPCOT. I'll be 6 months pregnant when we go (about a week after your trip). DW can still do lots, but I'm sure she'll love to sit and relax with DD1 for a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter