Napoleon Dynamite

nightmare21rock

You've Gotta Die For Your Government....?
i luv napoleon dynamite!!!!! its hysterical!!!!! :rotfl2:
i am not sure what the point of the story is...but its sure fun to watch!!!! constant laughs through the whole movie.........from LaFawnda, to Kip, Pedro Sanchez, the Liger.......and of course.......the TATER TOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote for Pedro!!!!!!!!!

if you havent seen it yet, you really have to check it out!!!!

I haven't seen it. But there is some rumor going around my school that the guy that plays Kip died in a car crash like 2 weeks ago. EVERYONE is talking about it. Some people say its true and others say it isnt. Does anyone know if its true or not?

I've heard that Kip died too. I'm not sure if its a rumor or not though. I love Napolean Dynamite!

I HOPE KIP DIDN'T DIE! I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING! TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS KEEP POSTING I AM GETING TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS! :sad2: :sad2: :guilty: :guilty: :sad2: :sad2:

FYI- He didnt die... total rumor, thank goodness!! There was also talk that he committed suicide... but nope! hes still a workin actor! :)

napoleon dynamite is like my second fav movie!! my first is the goonies. if kip died then that would really suck!! and like, everyone would know. i love how theres no point to the movie!! yay!! :love: love it!!

I think there should be a section for FAVORITE NAPOLEON QUOTES... so here it is. Here's mine:
Napoleon Dynamite: Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips, Kip.
Kip: Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
Napoleon Dynamite: Since when, Kip? You have the worst reflexes of all time.
Kip: Try and hit me, Napoleon.
Napoleon Dynamite: What?
Kip: I said come down here and see what happens if you try and hit me.

Here are two AWESOME Napoleon websites:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374900/quotes
http://www.collegehumor.com/news/2005-01-20.napoleon.php

I caught you a delicious bass.

my favorit pickup line ever!!!!!......"I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to. "

TallMidgetGirl said:
napoleon dynamite is like my second fav movie!! my first is the goonies. if kip died then that would really suck!! and like, everyone would know. i love how theres no point to the movie!! yay!! :love: love it!!

The Goonies is my favorite movie too!

The rumor was that Jon Heder died [who played Napoleon] and he didn't. Napoleon is by far a classic :)

omg! i love that movie to!

~i would vote 4 padro!~

it was so stupid that it was hilarious. during the whole movie i would say how stupid it is and why im i watching this? but after awhile you start quoting the movie and then u relize how funny it really is. I LOVE NEPOLEAN!!!

Are you gonna eat your tots? i love that movie! its pointless but funny! i love kip hes so cool! and so is Pedro! One of my favorite lines, is when the girl calls Napoleon to say that she could go to the dance with him.
Girl: Hello?
Napoleon: Hey
Girl: Is Napoleon there?
Napoleon: yes
pause
Girl: well can i speak to him?
Napoleon: you already are!
ha ha Napoleon is so cute!

i never saw the movie but my friends talk about it sometimes, whats it about???

"Preston, Idaho's most curious resident, Napoleon Dynamite (Heder), lives with his grandma and his 32-year-old brother (who cruises chat rooms for ladies) and works to help his best friend, Pedro (Efren Ramirez), snatch the Student Body President title from mean teen Summer Wheatley (Haylie Duff)."

There you go. View it now. It is pure comedy gold. I have a "Vote For Pedro" button that get's a good amount of female attention.

So there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter