• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Napa Rose - Chef's Table - How much does it cost?

calanniebu

<font color=red>... you're never to old to love a
Has anyone done this before? My DH saw it on a Food Network or Travel Channel Special and we've booked it, but we have no idea how much it's going to cost. I tried asking when I booked it and the hostess didn't really say anything - just described the experience. :rolleyes1

Any and all help is appreciated!

Sorry can't answer the cost question but I wondered if you could answer a question for me please as I am thinking about booking this for our anniversary trip in the summer. Do you just book this on the regular PS phone number and can it only be booked at the 60 day window like regular PS?
Have a great meal, would you be so kind to report on your experience when you get back? Thanks.

Has anyone done this before? My DH saw it on a Food Network or Travel Channel Special and we've booked it, but we have no idea how much it's going to cost. I tried asking when I booked it and the hostess didn't really say anything - just described the experience. :rolleyes1

Any and all help is appreciated!

You basically sit at the counter by the kitchen. You get to select from the menu. You may get s few small plates extra and if the kitchen staff is not too busy they will have a quick chat with you. We ordered some desert, a special mini donuts with this fantastic hot chocolate for dipping. We ran out of donuts so I ordered more. The chef gave us extra donuts and told us to enjoy it.

Sorry can't answer the cost question but I wondered if you could answer a question for me please as I am thinking about booking this for our anniversary trip in the summer. Do you just book this on the regular PS phone number and can it only be booked at the 60 day window like regular PS?
Have a great meal, would you be so kind to report on your experience when you get back? Thanks.

I did not call the PS phone number. I call the restaurant directly and had to wait 60/90 days before I can make the reservations.

Been there many times and the family love the place.

Food Network dedicated a good 10 minutes to this on one of their Disney episodes. It looked fun (& the food looked crazy good).

Yes, please post back with your experience if you do it. :hippie:

You basically sit at the counter by the kitchen. You get to select from the menu. You may get s few small plates extra and if the kitchen staff is not too busy they will have a quick chat with you. We ordered some desert, a special mini donuts with this fantastic hot chocolate for dipping. We ran out of donuts so I ordered more. The chef gave us extra donuts and told us to enjoy it.

Was there any special charge or a special menu or is just the regular menu?

There was no extra charge and it was the regular menu.

I forgot to mention there have been times sitting at the tables you sometimes get a sampling of food before you order.

Food Network dedicated a good 10 minutes to this on one of their Disney episodes. It looked fun (& the food looked crazy good).

Yes, please post back with your experience if you do it. :hippie:

IMHO it is the best restaurant in DL. Good wine list, excellent service, and great food regardless of where you sit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter