Nana's Disney Cruise!

I thought I would start a trip report now so it's ready to post on when we return!

We leave tomorrow morning!!!

At 8 am, a Limo is picking us up at Nana and Papa's house and bringing us the 45 minutes to the bus stop!

9 am it's off on a Yankee Trails Bus to NYC!!!!

We board Disney's Magic at 12:30!!!!!!!

Nana has everything she is packing all organized. She managed to pick out *only* 16 shirts for a 8 night cruise ;)

That doesn't include her dresses and 2 bathing suits.

We are having High Tea on Saturday, Blue Lagoon Beach Day on Monday, Cabana #20 at Castaway Key on Tuesday and MAGIC KINGDOM Wednesday!

We return Saturday June 2nd!!! You will be hearing from me then!! If I can post a picture when we reach Florida I will!

Thank you all for being so encouraging and kind.

ScreenShot2012-05-24at103805AM.png

YAY NANA MADE IT!​

So wonderful to see a picture of Nana. I hope you all have a fantastic trip. My MIL battled inflammatory breast cancer and as terrible as it was, it was a blessing to have a year of making every opportunity together special. In the end, there were no regrets. Best wishes!

Subbing. Can't wait to hear what a great time you all had. My wife and i are on the Magic June 10th to Canada so save us some Magic.

I can't wait to hear all the "Magic" details. Hope you have a WONDERFUL Time:goodvibes Tell Nana that we want pictures of her at CC :lovestruc

May your trip together be Magical! I am so happy that Nana is feeling great and Pixie Dust for your very special trip!

All our love to Nana. She looks like a remarkable woman with a loving smile. You should talk to one of the officers at the guest desk on the ship and they may be able to give Nana a little "surprize" at dinner. Cakes are nice treat. Have a wonderful trip and we will be glued to our screens for any and all the news.:)

So happy for you and for Nana! Hope everything is amazing and looking forward to reading about it.

How exciting! I love Nana's pic - this sounds like such a fun trip already - can't wait to read all about it!

I'm so excited for you ! Similar situation w my Mom.. I have so many wonderful cruise memories of her ! So happy you'll have the same!! Can't wait to read the trip report !:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter