Naming a puppy...help me out :)

Have you decided on a name yet? It is so hard to come up with a name. We got a puppy last saturday and she didn't have a name for 3 days. She came with the name Clancey but we didn't think that it fit her. Good luck with your new baby. He is precious.

Have you decided on a name yet? It is so hard to come up with a name. We got a puppy last saturday and she didn't have a name for 3 days. She came with the name Clancey but we didn't think that it fit her. Good luck with your new baby. He is precious.

We took him to the vet for his puppy check and they needed a name so we wrote down Collie (he kind of has the same colors as one LOL) but I'm still not loving that name so we're just calling him puppy or pumpkin or cutie or whatever comes out when you want to call him LOL

We would go with Cooper....it's cute, but that's my nephews name. Charlie is cute....but that's my husbands name LOL I like Chip too, like Chip and Dale....and we like Comet, like the reindeer. I don't know....he may end up nameless for a while, it's hard to get everyone to agree on one name. His moms name was Foxy...he kind of reminds us of a fox (his coloring and pointy nose, black tips on his ears...etc). Ugghhh, who knows LOL

We took him to the vet for his puppy check and they needed a name so we wrote down Collie (he kind of has the same colors as one LOL)

then you should just go for "lassie";)

my favorite:
chewie (from star wars, he has that look :))

He looks like a bundle of trouble (in a cute, good way)....

How about Calamity?

How about Carson? We named our german shephard puppy "Princess" cute for an 8 week old dog, not so cute for an 80 lb 17 year old dog! We shorted it and mostly called her "Cess". The poor dog was stuck with that name, everyone laughed because she looked mean and had such a cutezy name!
Let us know what you decide on.

Oh my gosh! That puppy is the cutest! I like CHIP, like chocolate chip. He does have a chocolate like color! Very cute!!!

Brunette

My 5 yr old likes the name Casserole. I have no idea. We also had a fish named mushroom. My kids have a thing with food names :laughing:

We have a new puppy too, we can always think of good boy names but have a heck of a time with girl names! She is a chocolate lab and I named her after my grandmother. I've been calling her Rosie Posie.

Anyway...we once had a dog named Corky, and he looks like that might work for him?

We have a new puppy too, we can always think of good boy names but have a heck of a time with girl names! She is a chocolate lab and I named her after my grandmother. I've been calling her Rosie Posie.

Anyway...we once had a dog named Corky, and he looks like that might work for him?

Rosie Posie is beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter