• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Name wrong

atwood

Earning My Ears
I am in a little panic (one because I am getting on this huge boat tomorrow). Two because I JUST now realized my middle initial is wrong on my paper work....can I still board? Thank you

I am in a little panic (one because I am getting on this huge boat tomorrow). Two because I JUST now realized my middle initial is wrong on my paper work....can I still board? Thank you

You'll be fine. I entered my daughter's DOB wrong and since we used a passport (they swipe them) the computer registered it as a mistake. I asked the CM if she could change it, and she said "Already done." The computer will take the correct info off your passport. If you are using a birth certificate, I doubt anyone will notice.

Nancy

You'll be fine. I entered my daughter's DOB wrong and since we used a passport (they swipe them) the computer registered it as a mistake. I asked the CM if she could change it, and she said "Already done." The computer will take the correct info off your passport. If you are using a birth certificate, I doubt anyone will notice.

Nancy

Good to know. I entered my dad's birthdate wrong by one day and was wondering if this would be an issue. Thanks!

Nancy

Thank you....we are using BC. My nerves are so bad right now...but our daughter will love it so it is all worth it

Don't feel bad...I completely screwed up by DH's birth date, and we were fine. The CM that checked us in got a pretty good laugh out of it, fixed it, and off we went onto the Fantasy!

I mixed up my wife's birth date with me ex-wife's birth date!!! My wife found that out when we tried to get our tickets at the airport! The ticket lady laughed a little and just fixed it all! Beat that!!! She did forgive me , after awhile!!

I mixed up my wife's birth date with me ex-wife's birth date!!! My wife found that out when we tried to get our tickets at the airport! The ticket lady laughed a little and just fixed it all! Beat that!!! She did forgive me , after awhile!!

I literally laughed until I cried. Thank you for that

:eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter