• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Name this hotel?

amburger

Mouseketeer
Okay, as sad as it is, my mom, my grandma nor I remember the name of the place we stayed at last June. haha. So I want to try to explain it and see if anyone will happen to know what it is. Eep. -crosses fingers-

It was a super nice place in Kissimee, Fl. Don't think I spelled that right, but hey.

Anyways, it was off of a highway I believe. Next to the hotel area, there was a strip mall type place that had a Wendy's and Subway there. Also a few other places that I don't remember. I believe there was a place in the stripmall where you could buy different types of tickets for the parks and other things and also get information on the parks. Didn't go in there, but that's what I picked up from the outside of the store.

The hotel had a few buildings. Maybe 5? You could rent movies from the hotels main office too which we did once. The hotel was really nice. For ours, when we got to our room, you open the door and then there's this little space where there's two more doors that lead to the rooms. We had both of the rooms. That was cool. Each "room" had a full kitchen, living room and then bedroom, oh and bathroom. The bathroom had connecting doors to the kitchen and bedroom. The bedroom also had a HUGE tub which was awesome.

Of course there were pools too. Oh and when we were though, they were making a new building so that was in construction totally when we were there. So June 2005 there was construction going on. Not sure if it'd be finished by now. Oo, oo, there was a place next to the hotel and it said Cirque de Solei so I'm guessing that's what it was. Hope that helps.

you don't have enough information.

there are a bunch of hotels next to strip malls.

I are you sure about the Wendy's - Kissimmee list 2 - one in St Cloud, and the other in DD Kissimmee (not the tour area) - 915 W Vine St....

the Subway there are 4 - 1954 E Osceola Pkwy, 3215 S Bermuda Ave, 7856 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (this one is promising)....it is along US 192 in the tour section....

Also are you sure this was a hotel?

and not a timeshare.

Cypress Pointe is a nice timeshare and is fairly reasonable priced

www.hotelkingdom.com

here are some pictures
http://www.cypresspointe.net/newlookl.htm

here are pictures of the cypress pointe grand villa
http://cypresspointe2.com/resort.html

how about quality suites maingate east
http://www.qualitysuitesmaingate.com/
look at the 360 degree and see if you remainder something

amburger said:
Oo, oo, there was a place next to the hotel and it said Cirque de Solei so I'm guessing that's what it was. Hope that helps.

Cirque de Solei is located on the west side of downtown disney right next to disney quest. the closest hotels are disney property hotels, no hotel right next door to it though.

There's also a Wendy's down by Arabian Nights, not so sure about a Subway - but if you remember a large Nike outlet store then it's definitely in that area.

The only other Wendy's I remember on 192 is further West, lots of hotels around there but not one directly next door - also it's not really strip mall territory but big road full of fast food/stores/hotels etc. If you remember a mini golf and restaurant called Magic Mining Company though you would be closer to this one and on 192 west so maybe someone else might then know your hotel.

Omg, yes! Vacation Village is it! Thanks so much guys! I knew I could count on you. :) Yay. I'm so glad to finally know what it is.

And yes, Arabian Nights is what it is! I think I got confused cause I think on the little sign thing they advertised Cirque de Solei or something so that's where I got that from.

I'm pretty sure there was a Subway over there cause we are there once during our trip. We went to Wendy's mostly, but Subway once, at least I think so. lol. And yes, Nike, I remember that now. I suppose that would've helped in the beginning, but no worries as I know it now. :)

Yay, Thanks again. I'm happy now.

amburger said:
Omg, yes! Vacation Village is it! Thanks so much guys! I knew I could count on you. :) Yay. I'm so glad to finally know what it is.

I'm pretty sure there was a Subway over there cause we are there once during our trip. We went to Wendy's mostly, but Subway once, at least I think so. lol. And yes, Nike, I remember that now. I suppose that would've helped in the beginning, but no worries as I know it now. :)

Yay, Thanks again. I'm happy now.

WHEW! Glad I was right & could help! and yes, there is a subway in the little mall area, nike outlet (we go to that nike outlet a couple times a year) wendys in the middle off to the back, subway across from nike & a denim outlet too. I wanted to ask if you remember seeing arabian knights but forgot the name!

You might want to check out www.skyauction.com if you can not find a price for less than $100 per night @ Vacation Villas. You can do a buy it now for $699 if they still have it available, just click the link for vacation rentals & then the button for buy it now. When I searched it the other day they have availability for June & July (maybe even May too) for a 2 bedroom for $699. I dont remember seeing 2 bedrooms come up under the auction area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter