Name the Character

DoubleDumbo

Earning My Ears
I made up a game called ''Name the Character.'' First, I'll give you a hint about a character. The first person who knows the answer can answer it and then they make up a hint about another character and the next person has to know which hint goes with what character. Ex: Q:This bear likes honey
A:Pooh Bear

O.K. this is the first question:
He's one of the seven dwarfs and he acts stupid[this one's kinda easy for the first question] Good Luck!

:D

Dopey?

My character is a runaway who Rides on a Magical Dragon. (This is a hard one so think long and hard):bounce:

is it the boy from petes dragon...Im guessing his name is Pete!! lol

this character like to bounce alot!!!

I know, I know...its Micky! LOL...TIGGER. The person I am thinking of would like to become a real boy.

~Brad~

I know who you're talking about. But I can't think of her name! I know she's from "The Adventurers". Does that count as an answer???

yeah..its Medusa from the Rescuers

this character is little and wear a blue shirt(his mom name is Kanga).

Roo! This was a charector with a really mean Uncle!

~Brad~

Woody! This is the Real Name For Briar Rose.

~Brad~

Aurora(Soryy bout spelling)

This character is known for saying..."Are you sure this water's sanitary? It looks questionable to me!"

the elephant is tarzan...isnt he name like tantor or something?

well this character is Mickey's pet dog.

pluto

this charater had a spell put on him because he turned away a old lady who was a fairy.
and only true love could break it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter