Name revealed for new DVC at WLV

nolanboys

DIS Veteran
Just saw this posted so thought I'd share.

Name and Possible Theme Revealed for New Vacation Club Resort at Wilderness Lodge
2 comments - Leave comment
Posted in:Walt Disney World Resort

You know that new, yet still pretty much unannounced Disney Vacation Club addition coming to Wilderness Lodge? Well, it has a name: Copper Creek Cabins and Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.

What is Copper Creek? It’s a name derived from the Copper River in Alaska which produces salmon that are served for a short period annually at the resort’s Artist Point restaurant. So, if this is to be believed, it sounds like the new cabins and villas will have a bit of an Alaskan theme to them.

Disney is yet to make a formal announcement of the project, but construction has begun at the resort.

Share:

Hahaha :) So I was hearing these were just cabins--are we talking more standard villa units too? I'm out of the loop on this property! Also, do we know if these points will be interchangeable with the other VWL points or completely separate?

Hahaha :) So I was hearing these were just cabins--are we talking more standard villa units too? I'm out of the loop on this property! Also, do we know if these points will be interchangeable with the other VWL points or completely separate?

They are also apparently converting rooms in the main buildings south wing to DVC. The resort by all accounts will be separate from VWL.

If this is the name, I like it. I just wish they would come out and say other than the cabins what other room sizes they will have. Is it going to be like PVB (just studios on top of the bungalows)? If they have one bedrooms, it will be a purchase for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter